Main Menu

'Hi-Ex! Hell Trekkers Polo & T-shirts'

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 15 December, 2009, 04:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm just going with the embroidered small logo on the left chest, as I think that will look quite smart on both Polo and T-shirt. They told me that the T-shirt needs to be of a decent quality so that the design doesn't pull the material after a wash.
As for numbers and colours, once everyone has said yes or no I will take a list of what we want back to the shop and see what they say. They do the stitching on the premises so I don't see why the colour of top would be such a problem, but you never know with quantities.

In the end I will want the following from everyone:- what tops they want (if they want both), what colours and what sizes.

In the next few days if everyone is okay with the design I will pay the £15 for the set up charge to see what the finished item looks like. I'll then ask the Trekkers if they like it (I'll upload a few photo's)

As for the costs, on my initial post that was 20 items for £152 (just checking and it should be £176, he didn't calculate the stitching for 20 tops) which is less than a tenner a top. Obviously the Polo tops are a little more expensive but we'll break it all down when the orders come in. Also it will be 4 colours, if we go for the logo that is shown, which puts the price up slightly. Still it will come to under a tenner for each top!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Mike Gloady

Whoop de doop!

I'm in.  In like Duncan Bannatyne!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 December, 2009, 06:58:43 PM
Just checked their website and they do do hoodies ;)

Thats a No for the Hoodies then ?

:'(

The Eden Centre and the event itself has probably banned them anyway.

Anyway its probably more sensible and less costly for everyone just to do the T shirts but it was a good idea regardless.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dandontdare

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 15 December, 2009, 11:23:12 PM

We could all blag in free by claiming to be in Cradlegrave costumes.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Dandontdare on 16 December, 2009, 01:11:24 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 15 December, 2009, 11:23:12 PM

We could all blag in free by claiming to be in Cradlegrave costumes.

Otherwise just intimidate the organisers to let us in for nothing.

;)
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

If I get up early enough this afternoon, I shall take the design in on a memory stick and get the ball rolling!

COMMANDO FORCES

Okay Hell Trekkers, I've put the design in and it should take 48hrs to be digitized and then the shop will embroider one for me to look at and take photos of, to put on here.

As for items here is the best bit, you can choose any item, that includes a hoodie for Peter and any colour from the norm, none of this 'egg shell white' stuff.
So this means if Peter wants a hoodie and no-one else wants one, Peter can have one made.

I had a look in the back of the place to see their gear and it was impressive and the owner said because they do one offs they do quite well because the big companies charge too much or can't be arsed.

So when the logo comes back I shall post the  pics on here, take the orders, then get the pricing and away we go.

Mike Gloady

Large48

CF, put one down for one of whatever you come up with. Cheers
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Proudhuff

CF do you encourage this sort of thing?

The 'Lettersentertainyou' Cup stays with last year's winner Stephen Watson who resolves to get at least five in next year or he'll dance naked behind the Helltreck bus in 2013 by which time he hopes to be banned from the bus, event or letters page or preferably all three.

Did you know you were doing a helltrek in 2013?
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

2013, I better get started on it right away ;)

As for Large48, no probs.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just got back from the people who are going to make this with my preview copy and will upload it in a few minutes. Must say it looks excellent :D

COMMANDO FORCES

Behold you HELL-TREKKER'S here is the finished embroidered design.
It measures 8.5cms across and 3.75cms down.

Okay the Polo's come in 6 colours RED, BLACK, NAVY BLUE, BOTTLE GREEN, ROYAL BLUE and WHITE(couldn't find a white).

The T-shirts come in the above plus HEATHER GREY.

So have a look and get back to me with what you would like, nothing will come in over a tenner but once I get all the orders in I can sort all the prices out individually, once the shop give me a quote!

Mike Gloady