Main Menu

Got Wii?

Started by The Amstor Computer, 09 December, 2006, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Kelly

Just got mine from Game in Camden :)

Need to get it home before this evening as it's the office party tonight and I can see it being ferreted out post pub if it sits here overnight.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Virgin in Buchanan Street, Glasgow, had them in at 1pm today
Lock up your spoons!

Devons Daddy

the new strap problem.

the WII strap problem,and im not scottish.
several street traders here in singapore are putting up
extra strong WII remote straps sold here.

basically phone straps relabelled of course, but you have to give an A+ for sheer speed. the bloody things are even in nicely printed packing with officail looking nintendo logos on them.

the thing is you cant actaully get the console officailly here yet, though that sort of thing has never seemed like a problem anywhere in south east asia anyway has it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tex Hex

Are you sure Dr. X?? They have a habit of having the boxes out on the shelves with price tags on, but without actually having any in stock.

(i can probably make it after work...)

-hex

The Amstor Computer

Opera channel has been released - I'm posting with my Wii! ;-)

Go & check the shopping channel & you can download the free beta now.us

Banners

This is coming from the Wii too :-)  Seems to work very well...

M@

Banners

Dan Kelly

Downloaded and had a quick shufty, but I doubt that I'll be adding this site to the favourites - on screen keyboard a bit too fiddly :)

Banners

To clarify - when I posted from the Wii, I got a message syaing "protocol not supported" but it obviously posted fine.

Works really well - and am especially pleased that YouTube works. Being able to do all this from the sofa will be a good way of introducing the Olds to the internet.

GMail made it freeze twice though, but I expect the browser will be more for curiosity and novelty value rather than productivity. And for free, you can't really complain.

M@

WoD

But someone will you know...

Dan Kelly

Finally got around to registering peoples codes here - so if you get some requests, that's me

My Code's: 5290 7751 0646 9861

Dr Feeley Good

my wii console number is 5677 8310 8318 3792 if anyone wants to add it to there address book,i would definitely like to see the dante mii....cheers steve

The Amstor Computer

Added you both. Dankell - you should have a bundle of new Mii arriving soon. Hope you like them ;-)

nick-is-at-home

Isn't the wii just a console especially built to infiltrate the Eye-Toy market, which im guessing is quite big.

I'll stick to my N64 thanks very much...perfect dark, golden eye...donkey kong!

Dan Kelly

Cheers Amstor, they've arrived.

I think my 3 Mii's at the moment are set to Mingle, but your arrival's have inspired me to try and create something this weekend...