Main Menu

Looking to buy: Poster Prog

Started by Max Headroom, 13 October, 2019, 07:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

I am looking to purchase the recently released Poster Prog with the exclusive Judge Dredd story that went out to all new subscribers of the Prog and Meg. If anyone has a spare, or knows where I could get one, please let me know.
Thank you.

Leigh S

not sure it HAS gone out yet?  Havent had mine anywaays!!

Tjm86

Quote from: Max Headroom on 13 October, 2019, 07:18:03 PM
.... or knows where I could get one, please let me know.
Thank you.

Have you thought of subscribing?   ::)

Geoff

Max Headroom

Quote from: Tjm86 on 13 October, 2019, 09:34:48 PM
Thank you.

Unfortunately when subscribing in the past, 90% of my Progs and Megs arrived totally mangled in the post and I am loath to be at the mercy of the postman again.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Max Headroom on 14 October, 2019, 02:23:49 PM
Quote from: Tjm86 on 13 October, 2019, 09:34:48 PM
Thank you.

Unfortunately when subscribing in the past, 90% of my Progs and Megs arrived totally mangled in the post and I am loath to be at the mercy of the postman again.

You should complain to your post office then. None of mine in the past 14 years of subscribing have arrived in anything less than perfect condition.

The only way they will learn is if you complain.

Tjm86

I get the point there, our posties seem unable to read so if Rebellion wants to save money they could start by losing the "please do not bend" label from the subscription copy labels.  I've also got quite a few of the subscriber prints with small nicks in the side from where street bundles are kept together with a rubber band.

Like Matt says, the PO should be informed if they are damaging material though.  I've kicked up a fuss in the past because some idiot decided not to bother reading the collection card properly and shoved one through that was for a sorting office in the next town.  One wasted journey later I was not to happy with the manager who struggled to understand why poor literacy skills in a postie was not the best option and took it up the line.

IndigoPrime

The posties around here aren't too bad, but I don't think I've ever had a fully undamaged Meg print. I get wanting to show off the art to its fullest, but rather with they were smaller than A4, because that alone would likely improve the state they arrive in.

Tjm86