Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

Pete I am sure your wife is going to love the fact that you have shared that with us all. I hope she is OK, but still.

Mike and AK thats really shitty. Hope all ends well for you both.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

This is what makes me smile, we have members who wipe their arses with slugs and others, who's wives can't even be arsed to get out of bed for a shit.

Long live this forum and all who post on it ;)

TordelBack

Wasn't deliberately ignoring this thread the past few days but somehow managed to (laying siege to a plastic castle is a time-consuming business).  MG and AK (and Mrs. Pete too), blimey lads, those are some rough waters you're in at this most difficult time of year.  I've nothing useful to offer, but my thoughts are with you.  I'd tritely echo the sentiments and advice above, and as always highlight the importance of keeping on putting one foot in front of the other and noting the successful completion of each stage of each tiny task.  Only way to get through is to keep on moving, and be aware you are.

Pete Wells

QuotePete I am sure your wife is going to love the fact that you have shared that with us all.

Naturally I took great pleasure in letting her know that I'd posted it here  :D

Mike Gloady

She's not alone, I've done that too. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 27 December, 2009, 08:55:55 AM
She's not alone, I've done that too. 

Mike- you shit in Pete's bed?? This board gets more interconnected every day!

SBT

Pete Wells

It was Godpleton with his talk of Boston Pancakes that gave us the idea!

Trout

I'm organising a Helltrek to Pete's house so we can all shit in his bed! Who's with me?

(Serious bit: hang in there, everybody!)

- Trout

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll bring the laxatives so we can really go to town ;)

Mike Gloady

Pooing the bed is surprisingly easy for me with my digestive tract as it is, you can save my dose of laxatives for someone more ... solid.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

maryanddavid

Shis might seem a bit insignificant compared to othe peoples troubles, but we were all crying in the house this morning and a 2 year old pretending to cry so as not to be left out.

Mary brought our 10 month old sheepdog to the vet this morn, he wasnt eating his food and very listless. The Vet took one look and said he eat rat poison and probably wouldnt make it. We have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he will make it, but hopfully he will, got a call from the vet a few minuites ago and said that he was a bit better, but still couldnt say whether he would make it. Roll on tomorrow.

David

Peter Wolf

Quote from: maryanddavid on 27 December, 2009, 09:05:50 PM
Shis might seem a bit insignificant compared to othe peoples troubles, but we were all crying in the house this morning and a 2 year old pretending to cry so as not to be left out.

Mary brought our 10 month old sheepdog to the vet this morn, he wasnt eating his food and very listless. The Vet took one look and said he eat rat poison and probably wouldnt make it. We have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he will make it, but hopfully he will, got a call from the vet a few minuites ago and said that he was a bit better, but still couldnt say whether he would make it. Roll on tomorrow.

David

That not insignificant at all and i truly hope that your dog recovers.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Darren Stephens

Theres me whining like a baby because my PS3 did'nt turn up, and all you guys have these probs to deal with.  :-[  Hope all turns out well for everyone. New years resolution : Count my blessings.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Mike Gloady

What Peter said.  

Hope your friend makes it.