Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: The Cosh on 07 January, 2010, 10:37:55 PM
I don't like creme eggs and not just because of the story I remember from school about some lad who'd licked the filling out of one then tossed himself off into it and fed it to his girlfriend.

That's my evening sorted!

Mike Gloady

QUITE, TB.

I saw an advert for Creme Eggs the other day.  GOO!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

SuperSurfer

Spent over two hours yesterday with my hand down the bog trying to clear a blockage. Not nice I tell you. As we have two crappers I had to resort to scooping out from one and flushing down the other in order to get the level down. Sorry, just sharing that with you. Enjoy your lunch.

Richmond Clements

Haven't looked at this thread for ages, so I've just caught up on the Christmas Day goings on!
Jesus- hope you guys are holding up!

Dandontdare

Cos I feel like crap - woke up with a sore throat, after about an hour at work had to go home as I was aching all over and doing the old shiver/sweat tango. Slept all afternoon, so I'm now likely to be up all night.

TordelBack

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 15 January, 2010, 12:24:27 PM
As we have two crappers I had to resort to scooping out from one and flushing down the other in order to get the level down.

Wow, just like the Beckhams!

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dark Jimbo

...I'm falling out of love with my beloved Eastenders. I haven't enjoyed it since New Years, and as it's just about the only programme I watch these days I might be giving up the old tellybox completely. That or just cave in and get digital.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dandontdare

I gave up Eastenders when Dirty Den came back from the dead. Caught an episode lately and thankfully had no idea (or desire to know) who anybody was. It felt quite a relief, like an addict who's kicked the habit or an alcoholic who can finally go out to the pub without needing a drink.

If anything happened to my beloved Corrie on the other hand....

Dark Jimbo

It doesn't help that Dot hasn't been in it for ages now. I might wait until she comes back then give it another go.
@jamesfeistdraws

House of Usher

I gave up on EastEnders when I went to university and had no telly for 3 years. Or maybe it was before that.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

.........because i just watched Inglorious Bastards and it was a boring load of CRAP and i feel totally dissatisfied.

I shall never pay to watch ANY more Tarrantino tripe EVER.

GGGGGRRRRRRRR.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

I, Cosh

Eastenders hasn't been the same since old Reg died.
We never really die.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: The Cosh on 21 January, 2010, 01:15:11 AM
Eastenders hasn't been the same since old Reg died.

Well, I can't argue with that!
@jamesfeistdraws

Dandontdare

I've just received an Amazon order and realised I've already got it. D'oh!