Main Menu

Could I have 200 words or phrases meaning 'drunk'

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 06 December, 2004, 03:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Has anyone gone for 'giddy' yet? That's how I feel right now. Christmas lunch out with the office bods.
STRIKE !!!

Krustabi

I broke my "no alcohol" rule on a boat on the Thames last night.(It was a party).

Oh Dear.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

GordonR

Has anyone mentioned Private Eye's "tired and emotional" yet?

A very low-class friend of mine uses the word "cunted".  Which I always object to, and not just on grammatical grounds.  

House of Usher

I was once rather bewildered when an acquaintance told me he'd got "completely teetotalled" one night. (Believe it or not, that was with the aid of alcohol.)

I think 'tired and emotional' has been mentioned already. Several times.

I believe the term 'bletched' was in currency in my neighbourhood back in 1989. Origin unknown.
STRIKE !!!

sixmo

Mate of mine uses "Mad out of it!", or it's sub-variant "Spun out of it!" (which arose from an episode involving a fast revolving office chair and a bottle of Tequila). Both goodies when used with the correct inflection.

Have "banjoed" and "banjaxed" been mentioned yet? Or even "shook". That's more of a hangover description really. It should be used on it's own and not in conjunction with "up" for correct impact.

"Steve is looking very shook"
"Yeah, looks like that money he spent on that celebrity relaxation centre was a bit of a waste"

Krustabi

Bristowed
Fordhamed
Taylored.
Barnevelded.

Any dartsist really...

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Shewrog

pished
howlin'
walloped
blindo
hammered
steaming
bladdered
cunted

Floyd-the-k

Bart Oliver

'..tied one on..'