Main Menu

2000AD Submissions

Started by kingsyn, 24 August, 2008, 09:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"Hey! You back right off Kev- he's my bitch!

Sheesh, someone's not very good at sharing. Not that I wanted to steal him or anything. Well, I didn't want to...  :twisted:
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Kev Levell

Quote from: "mygrimmbrother"Ooh that Terror Tale's interesting. Don't think I'm quite ready to submit to the prog, but will shelve that for possible a future crack. You making any headway with Tharg, Kevlev?

I've shown Tharg my samples on a few occasions now and he's always been very generous with his time.

I wouldn't say I've made headway - it's extremely competitive and he's looking for bold and powerful art that really leaps off the page. So, I think I still have a ways to go yet...

...I've done a strip for the next issue of Zarjaz that I'm quite excited about though.

Kev Levell

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"Hey! You back right off Kev- he's my bitch!

I'm a pencil-bitch a creative whore, and what's worse is, I'm cheap too!

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: "kevlev"
Quote from: "mygrimmbrother"...I've done a strip for the next issue of Zarjaz that I'm quite excited about though.

Excellent! I'm doing a short strip for Dogbreath, which I'm also vey excited about.

Gibson Quarter

Heh..I'm doing a 6 page Dredd with great story for the next Zarjaz too. Sounds like we are all in good company!!

Cheers,
GQ

Emperor

Quote from: "mygrimmbrother"
Quote from: "kevlev"
Quote from: "mygrimmbrother"...I've done a strip for the next issue of Zarjaz that I'm quite excited about though.

Excellent! I'm doing a short strip for Dogbreath, which I'm also vey excited about.

Quote from: "Gibson Quarter"Heh..I'm doing a 6 page Dredd with great story for the next Zarjaz too. Sounds like we are all in good company!!

Coo. I'm excited by the quality of line-up there (and by your on excitement too, of course).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

And I just got a couple of scripts accepted for FutureQuake, so I too am over the moon  :D  (and more than a little smug).
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Anybody heard anythign back from a submission lately? I've had one in for about 6 months and while I know you have to be patient you do begin to question whether it made it there? I'm tempted to resend but don't want to push my luck?!?

Zarjazzer

I don't seem to have had an answer to one of mine put in quite a while ago. Maybe they did and i've forgotten. Anyway I just decided to bite the bullet and submitted again recently.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Tiplodocus

QuoteHeh..I'm doing a 6 page Dredd with great story for the next Zarjaz too. Sounds like we are all in good company!!

Cheers,
GQ

If that's the one I've seen the art for, it is yummylicious stuff.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!