Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Good man! Don't forget about the art comp, now. :-)

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

antodonnell

I won't :) Been way too busy with other tasks I neglected comics again. Just PM'd you I had a Eureka moment.

mygrimmbrother

Quick sketch of Jamie form Fractal Friction:

Bhuna

Cracking that Grimm! He does look abit like Phil Mitchell slightly camp son.... not that I watch it like  :-[

Anyway, anyone up for a bit of Zombie Kano.... coming soon the this months comp!!??

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Dandontdare

I believe Esther's standing for parliament this year.

Dandontdare

oops - double post. move along....

Woolly

F*ckin awesome thread this, especially as it now features a perfect Doomlord!

Been too busy trying to find work to think of sketching for a while now, but this thread makes me wanna draw! Bless you all!

staticgirl

Another doodle from a boring meeting:

I had a dream which I could remember in unusual detail so I drew it.

Hoagy

Quote from: staticgirl on 17 April, 2010, 12:31:50 PM
Another doodle from a boring meeting:

I had a dream which I could remember in unusual detail so I drew it.

Could the two birds over there mean anything??
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

IAMTHESYSTEM

It's cod psychology time. Dr System is on more Lucazade and diazapan than's good for him but here goes.

The house represents the coming general election. Yet you staticgirl, the prospective voter feel cut off from the proceedings hence the closed gate. The birds represent your wishfulfillment to fly away from this dark picture but -No you can't escape! Or vote either.

Oh the humanity! :D :geek:

Interesting doodle looks like a wood cut or an engraving. Very dark though I keep thinking of HP Lovecraft the tenctacular curve on the tree trunks by the left side of house [from our p.o.v] really seem to give it a grasping hand look. Creepy looking house. Closed off dark sky too. The Icelandic volcano effect maybe?
Spooky.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

staticgirl

Interesting. Someone else I showed it to focused on the birds too. He thought it was my happiness.

It was actually a nightmare of being thrown out of my home which ended up rather nicely being offered somewhere like this to be caretaker/restorer of by the council(!)

Inside it was empty of furniture, the windows were broken and there was dust and cobwebs everywhere. There was also some rubbish and a beautiful wrought iron staircase that lead to a tiny bedroom in a similar state. I ended up being really happy in  the dream because I could restore the place and have somewhere really old and lovely to live in. But it was quite a creepy place....

IAMTHESYSTEM

Speaking of dark things here's a pre digital inking of a Lunar Wolf SpaceMarine ala Warhammer 40,000. Very gory. Forgot I put it on my photobucket account yonks ago. I intended to re-draw it embellishing it a lot more but I don't think I'll find the time now.

Might need a little editing with the old crop tool but you can see it in all it's unvarnished glory.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Peter Wolf

The very first thing that sprang into my mind after seeing that was that it reminds me a lot of Leigh Gallagher and for a second or two i thought it was a Leigh Gallagher piece.

:o
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Ryan Thomason