Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Quote from: staticgirl on 03 December, 2010, 01:28:37 PM
When I see the name Dinsdale I always think of that giant hedgehog....

I use the name as an old work mate used to call me it. It was something to do with my hair at the time reminding him of the Monty Python hedgehog, Spiny Norman.

I was thinking of changing my name here to Dinsdale at one point. I rather like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZkWL-XvO0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-FDW1shmqA&NR=1
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Leigh S

did a bit of doodling today - quite pleased with this one, he can go with the collection of beasties i almost lost in the great hard drive disaster last week.

CrazyFoxMachine

Damn you Leigh I was going to put up some concept art of my own but mine looks bloody awful below yours :O

Sod it I'll do it anyway. Bizarrely it's actually KIND OF SIMILAR*

*warning: may be in no way similar

Leigh S

goat invasion!

very interesting - what be that for?

CrazyFoxMachine

It's for this upcoming comic thing that I'm doing with me lady. It's about a goat that voyages through inter dimensional realms of atrocity.

Dark Jimbo

Punch and Juliet, simply becasue it made me chuckle -

@jamesfeistdraws

CrazyFoxMachine

Stoppit Dr F that's no doodle - ! You'll be heaping all your amazing Gourmenghast stuff into scraps next!!!

Be loud and be proud gloryfingers!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

No goats in this one, just Norn Irish Scumbags that were regulars in a bar I used to work in:

You may quote me on that.

Emp

Looks like Uncle Andy in a hoody :lol:

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Emp

Must have had my Norn Irish to Queens English filter on  :D

CrazyFoxMachine

My friend plays flute and rides a motorbike. It's her birthday. I'm here to remind her that she cannot possibly combine the two interests.

Dandontdare

Nice! from Babar to Battle Ganesh, there's just something so right about anthropomorphic elephants!

Kerrin

Hang on! That's a fat bloke in his pants wearing elephant boots, gloves and hat....GENIUS!

And CFM, open face lid mate and steer with the knees. Easy.