Main Menu

NEW ZARJAZ & DOGBREATH

Started by Bolt-01, 21 September, 2009, 09:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

Weeeeee!

Right, once my business for the day is done I'm going to get me some Zarjaz Doggy goodness.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Emperor

I got mine yesterday and might have had a slight thrillpower meltdown (going by the dream I had last night!!). Cracking stuff with some very inventive stories and, while Zarjaz has (rightly) got a lot of the love sloshing around here, Dogbreath is equally good (I can't be biased as I have something in both ;) ) and there are quite a few prog-worthy stories. I know it is fairly minor part but the page showing off the muties was much appreciated as a lot of time and effort has gone into designing them and populating the fictional universe with a wide range of characters, so it is worth celebrating (and nice touch with Stix ;) ).

I also got the bundle of early Zarjazes (if that is the plural) and a cracking sketch from Bolt, which wasn't of Rich's willy. If I can get my scanner to creak into life I'll post it online for all to see.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Emperor

Quote from: Emperor on 16 October, 2009, 05:28:12 PMI also got the bundle of early Zarjazes (if that is the plural) and a cracking sketch from Bolt, which wasn't of Rich's willy. If I can get my scanner to creak into life I'll post it online for all to see.

Bingo. Still makes me grin everytime.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bolt-01

Over on the blog I've just posted the review we got from the SFX lads, which was lovely- as well as recent posts about the new covers and snippets of info on the next issues.

This will also be your last chance to get the current issues from FP Shops, as the call for returns has gone out!

Remember- It's not called ZARJAZ for nothing!

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

mygrimmbrother

Kev Levell