Main Menu

wanted - megazines 211-240

Started by Richard S., 10 July, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard S.

specifically 211-228 and 234-238 and 240

based in London - can you help?
For 2,500+ other posts about all aspects of British comics then why not check out my blog at
https://boysadventurecomics.blogspot.com/

Follow me on twitter @richardandsheaf

Fungus

Tjm86

You know, it's actually quite disturbing that a London based boarder is struggling to track down back issues.  Speaks volumes for how far the capital has fallen.   :|

As an aside, looking at the covers on Barney, I think it's slightly possible that they've got those in Troutmark in Cardiff.  I can have a butchers at the weekend if that's any use.  I'm sure there are a few of this parish that might be able to help you out more first though.

Richard S.

Ooh, I love Troutmark but haven't been there for years - a quick look to tell me if they are worth me ringing up would be great to order some issues would be great, I'd appreciate it very much
For 2,500+ other posts about all aspects of British comics then why not check out my blog at

MAF01

Tjm86

Having purchased from Maf before, I'd endorse him as an option.

sheridan

Quote from: Tjm86 on 11 July, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
You know, it's actually quite disturbing that a London based boarder is struggling to track down back issues.  Speaks volumes for how far the capital has fallen.   :|

As an aside, looking at the covers on Barney, I think it's slightly possible that they've got those in Troutmark in Cardiff.  I can have a butchers at the weekend if that's any use.  I'm sure there are a few of this parish that might be able to help you out more first though.

You'd think that between Gosh!, Forbidden Planet, Orbital, Mega-City Comics, that one in Walthamstow and that one in Putney that one of the shops would be able to help (have I missed any shops out?)

matty_ae

MAF is the man.
I've hidden more parcels from him than a man should...

Tjm86

Quote from: sheridan on 12 July, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
You'd think that between Gosh!, Forbidden Planet, Orbital, Mega-City Comics, that one in Walthamstow and that one in Putney that one of the shops would be able to help (have I missed any shops out?)

Not sure.  What I do know is that the last time I visited London, the comics scene proved a major let down.  Way too much of the same stuff.  FP in particular, stuffed to the gills with expensive tat.  Reckon the missus was rather relieved since it meant not much of anything was spent.

Mind you, it might well be the fact that I've tracked down most of what I want now and the things that I would love I couldn't really justify before family expenditure (or selling a kidney).

Max Headroom

MAF01 is the Guv'nor when it comes to filling gaps in your collection. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Richard S.