Main Menu

2000 AD & MEGAZINE NOMINATED IN 2007 EAGLE AWARDS!

Started by 2000AD Online, 04 April, 2007, 01:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine have both been nominated for an Eagle Award in the 'Favourite Colour Comicbook - British' category. Also up for an award are Judge Dredd for 'Favourite Comics Character', Rebellion for 'Favourite Publisher', and 2000 AD Editor-in-Chief Matt Smith for 'Favourite Editor'.

Voting continues until midnight on Sunday 22 April 2007 at: Tharg's Newsround

Trout

Noooooooooooooooooo!

It clashes with Eurovision!

El Spurioso

Folks,

Just wanted to tell you all about a close personal pal of mine.  His name's It's All About The Money .http://217.169.40.204/websites/images/store/books-bigweb/9780755335893-1-2.jpg">

davidbishop

Get your priorities straight, Trout!

In the meantime, everybody go vote Tom Frame for the Hall of Fame. Now.

Bolt-01

And then vote for FutureQuake in the best british Black & white comic category!

Bolt-01

paulvonscott

Justin Hawkins didn't even make the nominations for the Eaqgle Awards, you're all racist!  Or stupid!

Bad Andy

The home page of that Eagle site talks about John Byrne which horribly led me to his website again, wondering if he was still being a twat.

I was going to post this in the Byrne thread but it's been left untouched for over half a year and should stay that way.

Link: http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17786&PN=1&totPosts=20" target="_blank">He was... and he locked it

Trout

Heh, heh. I'm not making Bristol, as usual, so I will content myself with shouting "Zarjaz!" at the TV whenever there's a Eurovision act featuring weird shit, crap pop or Continental totty.

- Trout

Matt Timson

Heh- I was thinking about linking to that very thread myself!

What a horrible little man...
Pffft...

Keef Monkey

Don't even know who he is to be honest, but on reading that he's a cock-end. My votes have been cast! Vote as thou wilt shall be all of the law or something.

Funt Solo

Fuck!

Why does anyone stay on that forum and pander to that total, to borrow a Wils-ism, cock-pouch?

Is there an entry in the 2007 Eagle Awards for Biggest Tosser In Comics?  (Had to find a way to stray on-topic.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DavidXBrunt

I love the Eurovision song contest to ikkle likkle bits. Lovely. Only missed one since I was 5 and that was the year Fly on the wings of love won. Belting stuff.

Trouty - youtube, search words Ukranian 2007 Eurovision...

paulvonscott

Because when there aren't enough freaks to bait on this forum, they have to go looking for them.