Main Menu

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a million times but...

Started by Van Dom, 12 February, 2010, 10:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

...what do the stars that appear under our user names here mean?
I always thought it was something to do with either how long you were a member or how many posts you had. It took me forever to get up to 3 but Cyberleader has 2 after just 2 days and 100 posts. I also noticed David Bishop only has 1 under his and he has loads more posts than me and has been a member much longer.

So is it just something to do with how active you are in a short period of time, or something??? What would you have to do to get 5 or 6? Dont get it and sorry again it I'm missing a thread about this already, did search but nothing came up.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Nap Normal

Good question Van Doom. I would also like to know the answer to this. Come on!! someone must know? Vince bot? anyone?
Falling in love makes you fat.

Van Dom

heehee....its Van DOM actually....but Van Doom is pretty good too!!!!!!
Victor Van Doom!  :lol:
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Nap Normal

Oops sorry Van Dom. I think I must have been saying/writing it in a Scottish accent:D.

JOE SOAP

Nap Normal

Quote from: Garageman on 13 February, 2010, 12:09:04 AM
The less stars under your name, the gayer you are.

Thank God for that as I thought it was all down to penis size.

Van Dom

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: Garageman on 13 February, 2010, 12:09:04 AM
The less stars under your name, the gayer you are.

Why don't you just admit that you don't know?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tweak72

Could there be some correlation with number of posts, perhaps?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

TordelBack

It's number of posts, unless you're a godlike admin.  After a quick look, I'd suggest it's:

1-99:  One star (Sub Basement Sewer Unit)
100-499:  Two stars (Sentient Tea Bot)
500-999:  Three stars (Prog Stacking Droid)
1000-1999:  Three Stars (Posting Machine)
2000-2999:  Four Stars (Evil Cyborg)
3000-4999:  Four stars (Battle Hardened War Robot)
5000-9999: Five Stars (Bionic Fingers)
10000+ Five Stars, (Call Me Kenneth!)

Please expand/correct if you notice additions/variations!

Van Dom

Thats what I always thought til I noticed David Bishop has 656 posts but only 1  star. Thats what got me wondering.

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Tweak72

Quote from: Van Dom on 13 February, 2010, 04:10:54 PM
Thats what I always thought til I noticed David Bishop has 656 posts but only 1  star. Thats what got me wondering.

That just may be some kind of punishment.  ;)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Van Dom

Quote from: Tweak72 on 13 February, 2010, 04:13:20 PM
Quote from: Van Dom on 13 February, 2010, 04:10:54 PM

That just may be some kind of punishment.  ;)

Haha. :lol:

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mike Gloady

Busted down to 1 star for writing an episode of doctors with not nearly enough teenage lesbian experimentation in I'll wager.

On the other hand, The Good Doc asked the other day when she'd stop being a Sewer Droid and now she knows.  Is TB's info correct?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I think all 2000ad creators are only allowed one star despite the number of posts they have, this is just to put them in there place one this board and let them know what there taught of.