Main Menu

IF YOU HAD ONE SUPER POWER....

Started by zombemybabynow, 14 May, 2013, 11:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombemybabynow

The psychic ability to give people orgasms - so they'd drop to the floor in ecstasy, the i could simply walk onto the tube / through oxford st etc with no hassle.  power level: both powerless and hilarious!

you?
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Sideshow Bob

If that was your Superpower...
While very funny,  and causing no real harm....you'd end up needing to wear wellingtons most of the time though !!... :D
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

The Doctor Alt 8

Whould you belive that this is a subject that I have actually given serious concideration to?

(Which is worrying... is my latent megolomania showing?)  :lol:

I have narrowed it down to a choice of two.

1/ unlimited metamorphic ability.
OR
2/ unlimited mental manipulation abilty...

Either would provide me with the talent I have always desired...

The Doctor Alt 8

Sideshow Bob

No, don't think so,  The Doctor Alt 8, ...
I think I may have been the final 'straw',  that broke that particular camel's back on that thread..
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Tombo

I think for me the superpower of choice would be my own personal pocket dimension.  Nothing too big - 10m across or so, about the size of a large living room.  I could use it to store all my junk and also have a place to hide.  As a bonus power I would be able to open the exit anywhere where I'd previously been, thus saving me a fortune in bus fares.

michael kennedy

similar to tombo acess to another dimension but full of these little guys!!!

Cyberleader2000

the ability to reach thro a portal and pull out any weapon or gear / equipimen eaither real or fictonal and have the knolage and ability to uses it.

Think about it I could where jet pack armor and in one hand I could hold a law giver and in the other a light saber.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Mardroid

From a pure fun point of view, I think flying. (Not original I know, but imagine the rush!)

For practical purposes perhaps teleportation .

From a fascination/exploration point of view, time travel, although that could be an added affect of the teleportation if it involves opening wormholes and that idea that time and space are connected is true.

Yeah. I'm not very good at just picking one. I would prefer to have one though, even one really minor and get really good with it rather than a whole Swiss army knife of powers.

DrJomster

Can I have the power to have new Dredd films be made and for them to be as awesome ad last year's one please?
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

judgefloyd

I already have a few superpowers - I can lose things in an instant, speak four languages* and have morphed from looking like Robin Williams and Bono, to Tom Hanks and finally Wallace from Wallace and Grommit. 
  Of course time travel would be fun, but I would like (thinks hard) the ability to eat cigarette butts and crap gold coins.

*I didn't say how well

Theblazeuk

Telekinesis, as seen in the movie Chronicle.

OR

Superspeed, as seen in the better Mark Waid issues of The Flash from back in the day.

Daveycandlish

The ability to look like I give a damn
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Theblazeuk

I did say to my wife that if I had to set my sights for a superpower very low, I'd be happy to be able to click my fingers and have my bike appear.