Main Menu

Zap!

Started by Richmond Clements, 03 November, 2005, 06:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conexus

You realise that probably more people will be seeing your work than Wagner's latest?

Byron Virgo

But let's not hold it against them.

So it is out then - I know, I saw it in the newsagents on the way home from work.

Queen Firey-Bou

Why they may even stock it at Dingwall !!

Byron Virgo

Why not? They seem to have the concession on everything else.

Conexus

I saw it too this evening, it hadden been put in the magazine rack yet, but it was there, a place wqith a small selection of magazines and that never stocks 2000AD

Conexus

I wasn't holding it against them Byron; was just saying- food for thought and all

Byron Virgo

So I'll just hold that against him for the both of us then, shall I?

Bolt-01

Bah, neither ASDA or my local papershop have it. I'll try some other places over the weekend.

Bolt-01

Byron Virgo

I picked this up at lunchtime from the newsagents - you get four free gifts: a Teen Titans door-hanger, some Sonic Battle Spinners, and Spyro stickers. I can't work out if the fourth gift is the centrefold Yoda poster or the plastic bag that contains all of this.

I'm afraid to report, however, that Dr. Disaster is, indeed, great. And slightly reminiscent of the man himself, actually. I also like the way that the character is played up in the comic - they also have him interviewing Dr. Cortex from Crash Bandicoot - which surely bodes well for the character's future prospects.

Rich, you've done bloody well mate - great writing, nice art in a cracking little classic DCT-style story. You should be really proud of yourself for this - I'm already eagerly anticipating the Invisibility Spray...

Beware the Power of the ATOMIZATRON!

Richmond Clements

Awww, thanks a lot Ed!

I didn't get all the free gifts with my comp copy! No Titans door hangers for me!

I do like the Dr. I can only hope the young people like him as much..!

Byron Virgo

You can have my free gifts if you want (for the kiddies), as I was just going to dump them at work. I'll send them over to you if you want.

Here's hoping that we get to see more of the good Dr...he genuinely does deserve an on-going series, and I'll be strangely looking forward to the next issue's installment.

Conexus

BUT THE SPINY THINGS ARE KEWL!

(Sorry didn't to trpe in caps, but actualy, tis rather appropriate)

Oh, and good strip Rac :)

Bolt-01

Finally got a copy!

Every three weeks is a wierd bit of publishing isn't it?

Nice strip, has a lot of room for more there. Fingers crossed Rac.

Not had the chance to read all of it yet, as Tom has knicked it and is cutting the door hangers out so he can keep me out of his room. Why he needs the comic for this I have no idea, but he is only 6.

Bolt-01

Richmond Clements

Why he needs the comic for this I have no idea, but he is only 6.

He is obviously being influenced in his actions by Dr. Disaster.

Byron Virgo

You let a six year-old use scissors? What kind of crazed new-fangled demi-wolf parenting is this...?