Main Menu

Incoming: SUMMER MADNESS graphic novel flash sale

Started by Molch-R, 12 June, 2014, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Bolt-01

Ooh, based on the quality of the savings from last Christmas, this could be a cracking opportunity...

Proudhuff

could I be the first to moan about 'something' on this thread
DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 June, 2014, 12:00:03 PM
could I be the first to moan about 'something' on this thread

It's almost certainly MOLCH-R's fault...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

shaolin_monkey

My browser won't load the image.

Can someone post the gist of it please?

Colin YNWA

And if course I ran straight over to the shop without a through to the fact that its neither Wednesday, nor the 18th and hence find myself creeping back here, tail between legs...

...but...

It's all Molch-R's fault just imagine the cheek of giving us a weeks notice and getting my hopes up and all that. Christ alive has he no respect for us die hard fans. Next thing you know next Wednesday I'll have to type a few letters and click a few clicks AGAIN rather than having the information I want beamed directly into my eye ball.

Molch-R

Hawkmumbler

Hawkmumbler

Now live. Picked up Mega-City Undercover volume 2, Complete Bad Company, Mean Team and The Taxidermist. :D

Colin YNWA

Bloody hell I conspired to forget about this. Anyway off to bash the wallet.

Edited to add: Before I do - are the Dante trades complete does anyone know. I'm thinking I'll get these not as the older old  print ones seem to be getting reprints and so might be able to get a complete set at a reasonable price.

shaolin_monkey

Sweet!  Bagged me Thrillpower Overload, Bad Company and Mega City Undercover!!

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 18 June, 2014, 11:20:15 AMare the Dante trades complete does anyone know
Complete in what sense? What Rebellion's released contains the entire run, but some of the books are now out of print.

I guess there weren't many copies of Bad Company in there—out of stock before I could complete my order. Oh well.

dweezil2

There's some right tasty bargains there, at no mistake!   :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo