Main Menu

Incoming: SUMMER MADNESS graphic novel flash sale

Started by Molch-R, 12 June, 2014, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

Yeah, mine came yesterday, but instead of the recent Fiends of the Eastern Front GN with the Abnett/MacNeill sequel included as advertised, I received the old hardback Finley-Day/Ezquerra only version.

The parcel included what passes for an apology letter from Tharg ("I submit my not-so-humble apologies to you for this error - the droid in question has been sent for 'recycling'." - Arf!) and a 25% discount on all 2000 AD shop stock.

I'm quite pleased to be honest as the hardback is lovely.

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: demos99 on 16 July, 2014, 05:58:07 PM
Anyway, I rang up Denise and she explained that due to the high demand during the sale they'd sold out of the Ace Trucking volume and I should have been offered an alternative instead. (It transpires that AT2 and TLaDoJA have the same XB numbers but in a different order and that was why, due to a typo, I'd ended up with the latter rather than the email inviting an alternative.) Anyway, it's all resolved now (in theory) as I'm sending the book back and should be getting an alternate choice instead.

Let's have a hurrah for Denise!!  All my dealings with her have been superb - so courteous and efficient!