Main Menu

Rebellion's publishing catalogue for Jan. - June 2015 is up!

Started by J.Smith, 21 January, 2015, 07:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Funnily enough, here's Case Files 01 as a hardback, coming out in August, though it seems to be a one-off:

"To celebrate ten decades of this mighty tome, Case Files One is being released as a hardback edition, complete with original colour centre spreads..."
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

J.Smith

Was going to post a link from a news site covering this but it turns out it's been included here on the official site as well. The rest of what we can expect this year, for the UK and Ireland at least:

http://www.2000adonline.com/news/17-02-2015/2000adannounces2015graphicnovelsschedule/

Of biggest interest to me, that we haven't already heard about (a Jaegir and Ichabod Azrael collection are new too, I believe?) is this Apex Edition of Zenith. Badly want to hear more about that one. Don't know if any of you own any of IDW's incredible Artist Edition's but they are jaw dropping books of the highest quality and I really want to know how this will compare, and how much exactly it will cover of the series. If it's anything like IDW's fine books then I imagine it'll be pretty expensive - but it would be money well, well spent if they get it right.

Know that Molcher said in another thread that it's the only book like it currently planned but if it turns out to be anywhere near as good as IDW's line, then I'll be amongst those fans wanting more where possible; and that goes for this hardback edition of the first Case Files book too of course.

What a lovely surprise that Apex Edition is though! In a day of very sad news, that's certainly brightened me up.

Dash Decent

Quote from: J.Smith on 17 February, 2015, 04:29:43 PM
Of biggest interest to me, that we haven't already heard about (a Jaegir and Ichabod Azrael collection are new too, I believe?)

I think you'd be interested in the 'Forthcoming Thrills' thread over in the General section, J.

Jaegir has certainly been mentioned already.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.