Main Menu

My social life problem can anyone help

Started by Cyberleader2000, 14 January, 2011, 08:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

nope my mum is going on a super spring cleaning frenzey and its takeing everthing ive got to stop her throing my stuf out which means dare I sayy it I have been forsed to clean my stuf up
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

ok I kind of know this is pointlesss but thort I would share well you all rember thet chairaty shop girl arfter many months of am I staying or moveing she eventily moved but heres the realy strang bit she keep my friend onhold screaning his calles for about 3 months I worked out she was screaning his calls he refused to belive me any way im geting off the point he then tells me that she has deleated all her friends off facebook that knew her lockailery befor she moved he got hold of her eventily on the phone and she says to him shes breaking all contact with people she knew back there as she will most likeley never see them again me think she must do this every fue years as it seamed well reheresed well tahst about all there you finily got you end to this long and sorie sarger. and befor you ask my serch for a women coutiouns along the parth of no results.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Greg M.

So by refusing to give the poor creature the jolly good seeing-to she richly deserved, not only did you cause her to move away, but she decided to erase all evidence of her life for the last year? This is like that Red Dwarf episode, 'Thanks For The Memory' taken to an epic scale.

I tell you, someday I'm going to take these 46 pages of urban alienation, bittersweet romantic disaster and post-modern existential trauma, and get a prize-winning novel out of them. Written in your inimitable prose style.

That, or a comedy series for BBC3.

But thanks for giving us the coda to what indeed has proved a saga in the truest of Icelandic senses.

Trout

Quote from: Greg M. on 09 October, 2011, 07:50:16 AM
I tell you, someday I'm going to take these 46 pages of urban alienation, bittersweet romantic disaster and post-modern existential trauma, and get a prize-winning novel out of them. Written in your inimitable prose style.

It's like Irvine Welsh without the fun bits.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Van Dom

Double  :lol:
If you do happen to find any women coutiouns do be good enough to share them with us cybes! :)
Glad there is some kind of fullstop to this sarger alright - put it all behind you and learn from the experience. IE, next time, no so much faffing about! Good luck!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Beeks

Seriously..is this guy a planted comic genius?

This thread could be made into the next 'Black Books'
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Van Dom on 09 October, 2011, 08:06:14 PM
Double  :lol:
If you do happen to find any women coutiouns do be good enough to share them with us cybes! :)
Glad there is some kind of fullstop to this sarger alright - put it all behind you and learn from the experience. IE, next time, no so much faffing about! Good luck!

yes if a do find a women I will start posting here again or open a new thread but the problem there lies in how to find a women im not exacley the most going out and being sochilable person in the world and befor you say clubs and bars I fealy realy uncomftable in thros sort of plases. also relised I have over 500 post on here now
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

The Doctor Alt 8

I feel like a scabby dog who's been talked to nicley by a stranger and feed a few greasy burgers... only to be kicked away when said stranger realizes that I have fleas and smell. Bloody men. I will never trust one nor fall in love. Blaime myself for my own stupididty in daring, just once to belive in someone. WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 09 October, 2011, 09:28:01 PM
yes if a do find a women I will start posting here again or open a new thread but the problem there lies in how to find a women im not exacley the most going out and being sochilable person in the world and befor you say clubs and bars I fealy realy uncomftable in thros sort of plases. also relised I have over 500 post on here now
Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 10 October, 2011, 01:32:34 AM
I feel like a scabby dog who's been talked to nicley by a stranger and feed a few greasy burgers... only to be kicked away when said stranger realizes that I have fleas and smell. Bloody men. I will never trust one nor fall in love. Blaime myself for my own stupididty in daring, just once to belive in someone. WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

You two should get together... match made in heaven
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

The Doctor Alt 8