Main Menu

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Started by Link Prime, 12 April, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

paddykafka

One of the most sickening examples of Homophobia that I have ever heard of. It is my deepest hope that the scum behind what was, to all intents, an attempted murder are found and locked away forever to rot. If you google "Graham Halley" you will also be able to read of a similarly recent attack on a young, gay man. The most disturbing aspect is that not a single member of the public came to his aid. (Please note that the article contains some graphic images of the injuries that this unfortunate man incurred, and I wasn't sure whether or not it was okay to post links to it as well. My best wishes to Mark and Graham and I hope that they will be able to recover from their respective ordeals.

https://www.thejournal.ie/gardai-investigating-homophobic-attack-dublin-coolock-4853950-Oct2019/

TordelBack

paddykafka

With apologies to Mr Power, due to an error on my part I incorrectly spelt his first name as Mark and not, as it should have been, Marc. He describes the awful experience that he went through on the Niall Boylan show on Classic Hits FM.

Tiplodocus

That bright orange and green mass of plastic on the supermarket shelves that represents the horrific capitalist monetisation of Halloween. Makes me want to burn the world!

And don't get me started in how they monetised unicorns.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

Quote from: Apestrife on 30 November, 2019, 11:00:49 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 30 November, 2019, 09:05:56 PM

...a cold what?

A man cold.

Quick, phone the CDC, the WHO, NHS Direct and Dr Quinn. 

I hope that you have been properly isolated and that all family members , neighbours, relatives, work colleagues and the girl you slept with 30 years ago have all been tested for possible contagion ...

Apestrife

Quote from: Tjm86 on 01 December, 2019, 08:41:59 AM
Quote from: Apestrife on 30 November, 2019, 11:00:49 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 30 November, 2019, 09:05:56 PM

...a cold what?

A man cold.

Quick, phone the CDC, the WHO, NHS Direct and Dr Quinn. 

I hope that you have been properly isolated and that all family members , neighbours, relatives, work colleagues and the girl you slept with 30 years ago have all been tested for possible contagion ...

Those are some good suggestions. Thank you ;)

I'll start with staying home from work (unlike the colleague who sneezed in my face).

paddykafka

There are days when I am utterly appalled and disgusted to live in this nasty, racist state and this is one of them. If you want a glimpse at the reality of this so-called 'Christian' country, just have a look at some of the comments below the article itself. Horrible stuff altogether. There are no words to describe my contempt for some of the wank-stains that have posted on it.

https://www.thejournal.ie/student-in-direct-provision-says-its-worse-than-jail-4954293-Jan2020/

Rately

Quote from: paddykafka on 05 January, 2020, 06:41:09 PM
There are days when I am utterly appalled and disgusted to live in this nasty, racist state and this is one of them. If you want a glimpse at the reality of this so-called 'Christian' country, just have a look at some of the comments below the article itself. Horrible stuff altogether. There are no words to describe my contempt for some of the wank-stains that have posted on it.

https://www.thejournal.ie/student-in-direct-provision-says-its-worse-than-jail-4954293-Jan2020/

Christ.

What a cesspit. To comment with such a lack of empathy or any understanding.

I've no doubt the same feckers are chewing the Altar rail.

JayzusB.Christ

Was just thinking of that article when I saw your post. Truly sickening.  Landlords are fucking people over blatantly but we've swallowed the divide and conquer pill so it's the foreigners' fault.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Never look at comments on thejournal.ie. It's proof if proof were needed that Ireland is every bit as full of total c*nts as everywhere else. Worse, actually, because we really should know better.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 06 January, 2020, 06:27:38 PM
Never look at comments on thejournal.ie. It's proof if proof were needed that Ireland is every bit as full of total c*nts as everywhere else. Worse, actually, because we really should know better.

Aye. Irish illegals in the US should get a special amnesty, apparently, but anyone who dares to come into our own country even legally can fuck off.  Whenever we start patting ourselves on the back too much about the abortion and same-sex-marriage referendums, the Journal's comments are always there to bring us back down to reality.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"