Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chilipenguin

While arsing about with my new tablet, I doodled something that turned into this. Purely to piss my mate Richard off.

JayzusB.Christ

Snarf! Richard is a cool jizz.

Here's a 10-minute Jolie to go with my previous Pitt.
Getting to grips with the marker now (you haven't seen the hundred or so previous marker jobs I did, they were muck).
Kind of managed to get the wonky eye thing sorted (solution - mirror every stroke I do for each eye so it's not half as difficult).
Still find mouths a beeatch, but fortunately the quare one here already has a cartoon mouth.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

chilipenguin

Wow, you've made Ms Jolie semi attractive, rather than the cartoon character she is in real life. Good job!

Seeing how much my last doodle annoyed my mate, I've done another:

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteWow, you've made Ms Jolie semi attractive, rather than the cartoon character she is in real life.

I hear you - it was the whole John Voight face thing that put me off my stroke soon after she posed for my caricature. She was livid, but what could I do?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Woolly

Very early work in progress of an album cover i'm doing for a mate of mine...

Greg M.

Quote from: Woolly on 30 October, 2010, 07:34:17 PM

Let me guess the musical genre of your friend's band... folk, right? No wait, easy listening?  ;) Nah, looks cool.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

That looks awesome, like he's playing the air-guitar of explodey righteousness
You may quote me on that.

Woolly

Quote from: pops1983 on 30 October, 2010, 08:35:47 PM
...like he's playing the air-guitar of explodey righteousness

Hah! I'd not spotted that!
Brilliant! :D

Strangely, this is for a hip-hop album...  :eh:

Kerrin

Quote from: Greg M. on 30 October, 2010, 08:04:23 PM
Quote from: Woolly on 30 October, 2010, 07:34:17 PM

Let me guess the musical genre of your friend's band... folk, right? No wait, easy listening?  ;) Nah, looks cool.

Acid skiffle? Looking good Woolly!

markchilly

15 minute sketch for Halloween.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Now that is great. Karloff lives again!

Happy Halloween markchilly.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Colin YNWA

Loving that Frankstein's monster

JayzusB.Christ

Very cool! The original and best Frankenstein monster look.  My old tutor in art college designed a lot of the Bobby de Niro / Kenny Branagh version - it was a fine job but Frankie will always be the square-head bolts-through-the neck version for me.