Main Menu

the pendulum people pass the parcel of doom

Started by 2000AD Online, 01 July, 2002, 11:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

- well I had to call it something!

my digital archives still aren't here.  I notice they're not advertised in the megazine anymore.
   I'm serene about this but I'd advise y'all not to order from the shop.

WoD

Hey there,

I was just about to order the key rings too.

By the way have you had the postcards from the last letter you had printed in 2000AD yet?  I ain't had mine, wondered how long it usually takes (you should be an expert by now!).
M.

Wake

The Digital Archives are an exception. Just about every other item in the shop is available direct from the Rebellion offices, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Wake

Devons Daddy

wake
i was thinking of ordering a t shirt and few others bits. was put off by the whole archive thing.
 maybe a proper explanation would put everys minds at rest. all companys have hicups. get something onthe message board and restore confidance for us all
i will consider posting an order based on your information though,
thanks for the reassurance on this issue.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

2000AD Online

Whatever Wake says, my confidence in the shop remains shaken until (a) I get the damn archives and (b) I hear about someone else getting their archives in a timely fashion.  So far all I`ve had for my money is excuses.
  As for the postcards, they are models of promptitude!  I got my last lot before the letter appeared in the prog!

WoD

Guess I'll keep waiting for my postcards then.  Unless you want to send me one of your (many) sets that you must of had!  Or I could just write another letter.

If anyone in the postcard-posting department it reading this, can I please have my cards.  Cheers.

M.

2000AD Online

sure, I`ll send you a card.  what`s your address?

Oddboy

My biochip keyring came very quickly.
However, I'm still waiting for my cap for my Good Company picture printed in prog 847.  That was August 1993.

Better set your phaser to stun.

Devons Daddy

hey odd boy
if it was 93 could be the postie stole it. and who can blame him. he is only flesh and blood you know.
such a precious item especailly compared with the style( i use the word loosely) we are now offered i mean a BEANIE please.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!