Main Menu

The Hans

Started by MenschMaschine, 06 February, 2015, 07:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenschMaschine

Thanks, guys...your feedback is of great importance to me, mostly coming from a readership that I respect and am part of. This is a one-man-army book and I could easily  lose the objectivity after a while working on it. Also, as a first time supervising all the steps of editing a comic book, I can attest how painfully laborious a task it's. I can't even imagine how to pull it off in a weekly bases. Kudos to Tharg and his droids. Certainly something to be sung in the halls of Valhalla.

MenschMaschine

The lettering is on its final stages, all superbly done by Nikki Foxrobot.
Soon...very soon...

Greg M.

Blimey - this whole project is looking awfully exciting. You're like a modern day Richard Corben.

MenschMaschine

Thanks, Greg, I couldn't be more flattered but, Corben is beyond comparison. He's up there with the art gods.
I've been studying his works for years and will probably spend my lifetime doing it without fully understand "how can that be?".

MenschMaschine

And here's the back cover.
The two fellows quoted below, are not only legends but also decent human beings. Seriously, I can't thank them enough.
Anyways, the book will be on sale next week. I'm not really sure what conventions I'll be doing this year. I've tried Thought Bubble but I didn't make the cut, so the official launching will possibly be at MCM London.

Greg M.

Yeah, but what do they know? ;)

Nah, seriously, that's one helluva pair of recommendations!

ZenArcade

Crikey mensch, you'd better take care that the mighty Mills Droid doesn't have you working on Amercan Reaper....then we'd all have to hate you. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Hawkmumbler

Surely Reaper would then be half way to being a classic? ;P

Bleeding hell, Richard Corben?! THE Richard bloody Corben?! Their is NO higher praise than the master that gave us Rat God. Bruno, reserve me a copy of your comic, good sir, I'm rightly intrigued.

MenschMaschine

Surely Reaper isn't what Mr. Mills got in mind;)

I had a bad experience in the past meeting one of my artistic heroes ( actually, a Jekyll and Hyde sort of experience) so I was really afraid of approaching another bunch of my heroes. Turns out Mr. Corben and Mr. Mills were true gentlemen and very supportive.

Hawkmonger, sure thing, sir:)

MenschMaschine

After a long, long journey, I can happily announce that The Hans is officially on sale. Head over to the Comicsy online store and order your copy or download the digital version.
Thanks for your support all along, fellows...really means a lot:)

http://www.comicsy.co.uk/brunostahl/store/products/the-hans/

Greg M.

Ordered! Looking forward to it.

MenschMaschine

Thanks, Greg. Hope you'll enjoy it:)

MenschMaschine

Hi,folks

It's been quite a long winter but the book two is done! I estimate the release date may be somewhere up to the  end of August. At the meanwhile here is a little teaser for The Hans 2
Your support is much appreciated
Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI4KzCwDaos

SuperSurfer