Main Menu

BARNEY -- Keeper of the 2000 AD database

Started by Wake, 17 September, 2008, 04:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

I've been given permission to create a fan site accessing the 2000 AD Online database. At the moment, it's basically a trimmed down version of 2000 AD Online.

BARNEY

Please let me know if anything's broken, missing or superfluous.

Wake

TordelBack

Lummee, I've missed all that stuff.  Cheers, Wake!

worldshown

Thanks for bringing this back.

However, the 2000ad links under cover story appear to be broken. The Meg ones are fine though.

Dark Jimbo

What's Barney up to these days? Far as I know the last we saw of him was waaaaay back in Portrait of a Politician.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dandontdare

Grant Goggans

Queen Firey-Bou

excellent work Wake ! piles & piles & piles of everything !

... except maybe a link to best comic event in the scotland ?//http://www.hi-ex.co.uk     which would be nice..... please...

Wake

Quote from: "worldshown"However, the 2000ad links under cover story appear to be broken. The Meg ones are fine though.

Sorted. Thanks for letting me know. There may be more breaks like that so please keep an eye out.

Cheers,

Wake

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "Dark Jimbo"What's Barney up to these days? Far as I know the last we saw of him was waaaaay back in Portrait of a Politician.
My old iBook is now basically used for playing DVDs, because its not powerful enough any more. Assuming the same kinda thing happens in the future, Barney's probably being used by some poor Judge for email and admin, with said Judge going "Don't crash... ARRGGHHH!" at regular intervals, shortly before throwing yet another purchase order at their manager.

Andy_Lee

Is it running Barney Home or Barney premium Edition? I'd recommend installing Barney SP2 if you have any unexplained death problems.

Nice one Wake!

The Enigmatic Dr X

I missed this stuff. Good on yer, Wake! And good to see Barney still has a place in the world of the BIg Meg.
Lock up your spoons!

I, Cosh

Awesome. I've really missed the story index.
We never really die.

KSOCEA

Thanks Wake.
I really miss the old site.
Barney fills the lack of info the new site has. (Still not working)
Keep up the good work.
Cheers from transplanted  Brit in America

Wake

Rebellion have just sent me a stack of cover images, so I've just brought BARNEY up to date, apart from the latest Zarjaz and Dogbreath which should be added soon.