Main Menu

Sláine: The Horned God to get collector's edition in 2020

Started by IndigoPrime, 15 October, 2019, 11:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidbishop

IIRC, there are several pages in Book III - maybe a whole episode? - that the Biz did s/s rather than the usual half up, which is why the lettering suddenly got bigger. In the unlikely event somebody reunited all the originals for an artist's edition, that would be make for an odd moment in the book!

Frank

Quote from: davidbishop on 16 October, 2019, 10:40:31 PM
IIRC, there are several pages in Book III - maybe a whole episode? - that the Biz did s/s rather than the usual half up, which is why the lettering suddenly got bigger. In the unlikely event somebody reunited all the originals for an artist's edition, that would be make for an odd moment in the book!

Interesting; thanks. Just two pages, as far as I can see:

TordelBack

Two pages that have always said "getting pretty fecked off with this big battle shit now" to me. It's a pretty dramatic shift from the preceding pages.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Link Prime

I once drunkenly told Biz that he was an artistic God.
He replied "I know".
Which was pretty fu*kin spot on.

james newell

Quote from: davidbishop on 16 October, 2019, 10:40:31 PM
IIRC, there are several pages in Book III - maybe a whole episode? - that the Biz did s/s rather than the usual half up,

wonder did Simon do this to make up for the times he did 1 up (4 times the printed size)

Apestrife

I, for one, will most likely pick this one up. Never read Slaine, and it looks like a good start.