Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Film & TV / Re: GRIM RUMOURS ABOUT NEW STAR TREK:DISCOVERY SERIES
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 09:24:30 am »
Fair point.  I suppose it is possible that they bumped into each other in a corridor.  Considering Khan's genetic engineering it is possible that he remembered the face and overheard someone mention Chekhov's name in passing.   :crazy:
In a strange yet wonderful parallel dimension, O'Neill produced a memorable run on Ghost Rider.
« Last post by Tiplodocus on Today at 09:01:13 am »
Do they explicitly say Chekhov wasn't on board in Season 1? He just might not have been BridgBridge crew.
General / Re: Space Spinner 2000AD
« Last post by Steve Green on Today at 08:26:08 am »
TBH, definitely better than these.

General / Re: Space Spinner 2000AD
« Last post by FoxIsntARobot on Today at 08:21:40 am »
Yeah on one hand you had Superman's anti-smoking ads, and the other Superman branded sweet cigarettes.

Sweet syringes seem even more iffy.

Sweet syringes sounds like a dangerous, yet promising business venture.

"Doctor, what's wrong with me!?"

"Looks like you've got SWEET TOOTH. But I've got the cure! Sweet Syringes. Get your fix with the stick that does the trick!"
Off Topic / Re: RIPs
« Last post by Hawkmumbler on Today at 07:47:21 am »
In even sadder news Pete 'Chopper' Wells weapon if choice is still at large...
Off Topic / Re: RIPs
« Last post by I, Cosh on Today at 07:40:47 am »
Film & TV / Re: Wonder Woman 2017
« Last post by Smith on Today at 07:16:16 am »
Which again brings the question,why is this different then every other action movie?
As for why not WW2...well,Captain America did that already,and WB/DC didnt want to be too obvious.
American civil war?To be fair,North didnt need help there,so it would be pointless.
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 06:33:42 am »
The Sarek thing is apparently an attempt to explain why Sarek was on the Romulan warship in Balance Of Terror and yet also Spock's dad.  I don't know about you, but speaking as a Trekker this was definately keeping me up nights.

I always have a problem when watching Wrath of Khan.  Khan recognises Chekhov, saying "I never forget a face."  The thing is though, Khan never met Chekhov.  Space Seed is season 1 but Pavel only appeared in season 2 and 3.  Really bugs me.
Books & Comics / Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: THE TEMPEST
« Last post by JamesC on Today at 06:27:59 am »
Never heard of John Pain but it looks awesome!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10