Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Prog / Re: Prog 2069 : Warrior's code
« Last post by Colin YNWA on 17 February, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
Mine didn't land today - hence no review. Always glad to hear its in the wilderness though.
Film & TV / Re: Doctor Who (13th Doctor)
« Last post by Colin YNWA on 17 February, 2018, 08:48:02 pm »
More significently they were filming outside our office the other day... well we could see the filming from our office window in Sheffield. It was a bit off but we're high up and look onto Park Hill Flats where the Tardis was sat all day. There's a load of close up photos of the filming, but it was all the buzz in the office.
Creative Common / Re: The big fat COLOURING thread
« Last post by Steven Denton on 17 February, 2018, 08:29:56 pm »
fantastic work from Bern Campbell and yourself Darren!
General / Re: Everything comes back after 20 years: The Prog's New Dark Age
« Last post by Steven Denton on 17 February, 2018, 08:28:48 pm »
Sad to hear that Zarjaz's popularity has dwindled in recent years. Zarjaz and Dogbreath are great and they have been a vital part of the fan conversation for me.
Prog / Prog 2069 : Warrior's code
« Last post by Darren Stephens on 17 February, 2018, 08:21:19 pm »
No review yet...? Beautiful ABCs cover from the Langley droid. Stripnwise, only read Dredd so far, but a very enjoyable opening episode. Dave Taylor's art is to die for! On a side not, my sub copy turned up quite badly battered n bruised. Anyone else have an issue with their....issue?
Books & Comics / Re: The PARAGON comic thread
« Last post by Daveycandlish on 17 February, 2018, 08:18:58 pm »
I've been re-reading the Battle Ganesh strip drawn by the late, great Stephen Prestwood. It's a cracking tale!
Who would be interested in a collected edition?

Website and Forum / Rebellion store Note secure warning
« Last post by auxlen on 17 February, 2018, 08:16:09 pm »
Anyone else getting this? says the security cert has expired?
Film & TV / Re: Black Panther - Please add your review
« Last post by TordelBack on 17 February, 2018, 07:46:09 pm »
Oh and seemingly par for the course for recent Marvel movies, dull villain and underwhelming climax (scrub that, superhero movies in general).

Gosh,  I thought Killmonger and Klaw were both great baddies - one with real grit and complex motivations,  one a very entertaining psycho. Killmonger was only dull when he was hidden behind the mask. The climactic battle wasn't the strongest point,  but the actual ending (in the mid-credits!) was great.
Welcome to the board / Re: Saying hello, and blethering about my Prog relationship
« Last post by TordelBack on 17 February, 2018, 07:37:36 pm »
this man has porved
hes not a spambot!
makehim a memnber

Nah,  pretty clear this poster is an algorithm designed to say all the things ageing prognards want to hear. 

But I'll take it.

Welcome,  Blue Cactus!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]