Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tankie

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 25 August, 2017, 10:41:45 AM
...Because my youngest, the appropriately nick-named 'Nano-bolt' has just scored a spot at a selective grammar school for 'A' levels, after five years of home-schooling.

And she is also 'very' likely to be a red-shirt at this years Thought Bubble.

Right now, I'm a very proud Squaxx.

Congrats Bolt :D She's a geeeen-yus!

Hawkmumbler

Oh thats bloody marvellous! Well done nano-Bolt, thoroughly deserved!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

TordelBack

Nice one, Ozzers, congrats on adding to Humanity's score.

Old Tankie

Well, finally moved and settled into our extra care housing apartment and it's bloody marvellous!  Everything designed for disabled access.  The wet room is just brilliant, could stay in there all day!!  Been a stressful few months, couldn't have done it without help from friends and family.  JDH and daughter-in-law have been fantastic.

Off to London this weekend, missus is putting me on the train and the lad's meeting me off it!!  Feel like a ten year old!!  Then off to an Army Reunion and a Remembrance parade.  Looking forward to getting a few sherbets down my neck.

The Legendary Shark

Glad things are going well for you, Tankie - sounds like it's about time you had some fun!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

paddykafka

Dublin have just beaten Kerry in the All-Ireland Gaelic Football Final replay, and have secured a hugely impressive and historic 5 All-Ireland football final wins in a row - for the first time ever - in the 135 year old history of the Gaelic Athletic Association. Kudoes to Kerry as well for a great and competitive performance.

An amazing and utterly thrilling display of athletics, skill, bravery and spirit from all the players on the field.

(And it is worth noting that this is a so-called "Amateur" sport.)

Up the Dubs!

https://www.the42.ie/dublin-kerry-all-ireland-2-4808774-Sep2019/

JayzusB.Christ

I'm just looking around at what I have.  A boat to live in, slowly being made to look more and more like a hobbit hole through extensive use of wood. A view of hills, trees, and farmland.  A wood burning stove, kitchen, two bathrooms, Internet and TV. I've never wanted to settle down and have kids. I've always wanted what I now have. Life isn't perfect but it's not bad.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I'm with JBC Block. I got my shed, my dog, a little community (a white witch, an aromatherapist, a NHS trauma counsellor, a ceramicist, a nurse and her post-stroke husband, a trucker, a police officer, two old ladies (twins), and an assortment of children), all in a quiet country setting with trees, horses and squirrels. Life is Good!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Icing - I'm presently having enormous fun operating a three ton digger. Bliss!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]