Main Menu

MAY ART COMP - 2000AD DOES THE OLYMPICS!

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 04 May, 2012, 05:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

COLIN HAS CHOSEN.

In his words

:"I say the Olympics but can be 2000ad sports (Aeroball etc.) any of the Mega City crazy sports, or any 2000ad characters competing in any sport, Olympic or otherwise. "

YOU HEARD THE MAN. It's sport season on the forum - you have until MONDAY THE 28TH* so on your marks....

get set...

eat a banana...

GO!

*this may be altered if the good droids that be decide to shut the forum down again for marketing reasons

[Emp edit: As announced here this contest will now have 2 prizes: the one selected by votes and "Tharg's Choice,"  so the stakes are raised but also the importance of voting is underlined. ]

Colin YNWA

What a terrible and premature topic for the competiti... oh hold on...

Get drawing you lot, you can't run the risk of a no mark like me winning again.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Buttonman

You already have my address Mr Tharg.

Emperor

A script idea suggests itself to me. Currently running to two pages (although it could run longer as it is flexible) with plenty of opportunity to draw Dreddworld characters, if anyone fancies drawing it. Artists get to keep the prize if we win (unless it is super cool and we timeshare it ;) ).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Jon

Quote from: Emperor on 10 May, 2012, 04:19:53 AM
A script idea suggests itself to me. Currently running to two pages (although it could run longer as it is flexible) with plenty of opportunity to draw Dreddworld characters, if anyone fancies drawing it. Artists get to keep the prize if we win (unless it is super cool and we timeshare it ;) ).

Ooooh... I'd be interested, if you don't mind me taking a look?

Albion

I've just had an idea for this. Hopefully I can make it look OK.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Emperor

Quote from: Jon on 10 May, 2012, 09:21:46 AM

Get in!!

Expect a PM as soon as I find the back of the envelope that has my mad scribbles on it.

Jon

Quote from: Emperor on 10 May, 2012, 05:04:36 PM

Get in!!

Expect a PM as soon as I find the back of the envelope that has my mad scribbles on it.

Great!

Buttonman

Two weeks to go and I've scared off the competition - prize 1 on my mantle piece and prize two on my desk. Bet they're lovely.

Van Dom

Quote from: Emperor on 10 May, 2012, 05:04:36 PM

Get in!!

Oh, you jammy......   :)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

TordelBack

I have this idea, really great, all I need is someone to give me a million quid and we'll be set. 

Blast.  Seeing as Jon Haward popped up and said he'd draw some no-good Mod's script, I figured someone was granting wishes.  Maybe I have to rub Roger three times...?

Jon

TordelBack

Blimey, I really am a muppet!  Mind you, having just visited your Facebook art-page, I think wish-fulfillment is still a strong possibility...

Jon