Main Menu

Bargains and deals

Started by sheldipez, 07 March, 2013, 09:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dandontdare on 01 September, 2016, 12:05:24 AM
. I'm not saying the mag changed ( it struck me as having timeless editorial conventions - I bought one recently and the tone was identical -

Yeah when you look at that selection its a right range of issues and I suspect they will all have a similar format to the issues I had in the early 80s... but its tempting. That's the joy (and purpose) of the Humble Bunble I guess great way to dip your toe in AND a years sub included in the £6 level... hmmm tempting

sheldipez

IDW has a half price sale on Comixology using "IDW" as a code takes off 50%. Because the IDW horror sale is on you can get half price on top of titles already vastly reduced, just bought Remains collection (amongst £14 of other stuff) for £1.

Bolt-01

Hi All, seeing as Thought Bubble is rolling round again, that means that there are new issues inbound for FutureQuake, Dogbreath, Something Wicked AND ZArjaz.

Package Holiday from FQ25 by Andi Ewington & Conor Boyle

So to try and clear some room I'm reminding folks that back issues of FutureQuake & something Wicked are all £2.50 each (a price drop of up to £1.50 per issue in some cases)

Zarjaz & Dogbreath are such strotnig value that we aren't able to drop their prices.

Head over to The FQP Shop and either pick yourself a single issue bargain from the issues available or PM me to get multiple issues with combined postage!

Also, for those who prefer digital comics, FQP have got a few titles out on Comixology, including the very first issue we did.

sheldipez

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 15 October, 2016, 08:57:10 AM
Hi All, seeing as Thought Bubble is rolling round again, that means that there are new issues inbound for FutureQuake, Dogbreath, Something Wicked AND ZArjaz.

Package Holiday from FQ25 by Andi Ewington & Conor Boyle

So to try and clear some room I'm reminding folks that back issues of FutureQuake & something Wicked are all £2.50 each (a price drop of up to £1.50 per issue in some cases)

Zarjaz & Dogbreath are such strotnig value that we aren't able to drop their prices.

Head over to The FQP Shop and either pick yourself a single issue bargain from the issues available or PM me to get multiple issues with combined postage!

Also, for those who prefer digital comics, FQP have got a few titles out on Comixology, including the very first issue we did.
Oh nice. Consider all of those comixology titles bought!

The Adventurer

There are a few days left of the IDW Transformers Revolution Humble Bundle, it includes a whole bunch of Transformers runs and some GI-Joe stuff too. I think most everything leading up to this Revolution crossover thing with ROM, M.A.S.K, and the Micronauts.

But what makes this bundle reallllllllly cool, is its got the entire run of Tom Scioli's Transformers vs GI JOE series, (which is seriously awesome and completely stand alone). and, like, 18 volumes of Transformers More then Meets the Eye and Robots in Disguise at the $8 tier. That's a stupid good deal for dumb comics about transforming robots.

Also, Street Fighter X GI JOE has got to be worth a read. Cause, damn.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/transformers-revolution-comic-book-bundle

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

I, Cosh

Another month, another Image sale on Comixology. Looks like you can get all but the most recent trades of a whole bunch of serieses there.

I'm a bit pissed off though, as I noticed a Chew sale at the weekend and thought I'd pick up a couple more of those but I was too slow and that's one title which isn't included in this. Fiddlesticks.
We never really die.

Link Prime

Quote from: I, Cosh on 23 November, 2016, 12:50:30 PM
Another month, another Image sale on Comixology.

I'll be havin a birra that.

Monstress & Papergirls are on my wishlist anyway- can't pass the first collections up at those prices.

As for stuff I've already read- I would heartedly recommend Prophet (bizarre sci-fi with a 2000AD flavour) and Sex Criminals (laugh out loud funny).

Dandontdare

sex criminals is very good indeed - I'm eagerly awaiting volume 4

Rately

Quote from: Link Prime on 23 November, 2016, 01:18:03 PM

Monstress & Papergirls are on my wishlist anyway- can't pass the first collections up at those prices.

As for stuff I've already read- I would heartedly recommend Prophet (bizarre sci-fi with a 2000AD flavour) and Sex Criminals (laugh out loud funny).

I'll second the recommendation of Prophet.

Lovely stuff,and i'd love to see ABC Warriors drawn by Simon Roy. Mind you, what about Farel Dalrymple on Dredd?

CalHab

Quote from: Rately on 23 November, 2016, 03:12:31 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 23 November, 2016, 01:18:03 PM

I'll second the recommendation of Prophet.

Lovely stuff,and i'd love to see ABC Warriors drawn by Simon Roy. Mind you, what about Farel Dalrymple on Dredd?

Thirded. Prophet is an outstanding piece of work.

Theblazeuk

Fourthed. Prophet is incredible.

Colin YNWA

If we're doing recommendations. Get C.O.W.L. , They're Not Like Us as my top recommendations. Though there's so much good stuff there.

Me I'm trying to avoid these thing as I'm so behind in my reading BUT I'll be getting me some more Southern Bastards and I might as well pick up the rest of Nailbiter. As I said here even though its a bad comic, its a great fun bad comic!

But no more... no more...

Hawkmumbler

Prophet, though, Prophet really is utter genius and the best sci-fi comic i've read in years.

Fungus

Might need to give Prophet a try, it's been 'one comic too far' that I've resisted as yet...

And at quick glance at this sale C.O.W.L. really needs more recognition and deserved better than its cancellation.

Rately

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 November, 2016, 09:46:00 PM
If we're doing recommendations. Get C.O.W.L. , They're Not Like Us as my top recommendations. Though there's so much good stuff there.

Me I'm trying to avoid these thing as I'm so behind in my reading BUT I'll be getting me some more Southern Bastards and I might as well pick up the rest of Nailbiter. As I said here even though its a bad comic, its a great fun bad comic!

But no more... no more...

Need to pick up the second volume of Southern Bastards. First volume is absolutely lovely, with some great art.