Main Menu

Birmingham International Comics Show 2006

Started by Al_Ewing, 15 October, 2006, 12:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Ewing

Anybody going? And if so, is there a floor I can sleep on anywhere?

Link: http://www.thecomicsshow.co.uk/" target="_blank">Brighton's replacement?

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Bolt-01

Hi Al, We'll be there, but Mrs Bolt says no way!

Bolt-01

Mutate

I'd love to go, but I don't really have any comic reading friends intrested enough to go with.  I'd like to go to a Dreddcon as well.

Mutate

I'd love to go, but I don't really have any comic reading friends intrested enough to go with.  I'd like to go to a Dreddcon as well.

pauljholden

I've booked me flight and me tickets - just need to find some place to sleep ... paging logan...
-pj

DavidXBrunt

Don;t know about any other cons but you're more likely to have fun if you go to Dreddcon on your own rather than cart an uninterested second person along with you.

Wake

I've just written a cheque for a dealer table.

Hopefully, I'll have Dredd badges and prints to sell, plus a Westinghouse, Lawgiver and Dredd helmet to show and order.

Cheers,

Wakehttp://www.termight.co.uk/images/lawgiverprint.jpg">

Banners

W. R. Logan

>I've booked me flight and me tickets - just need to find some place to sleep ... paging logan...

hello, e-mail me.

Bolt-01

Are any of the folk from here that are going to the Brum show meeting up still?

Bolt-01

pauljholden

Right, switching computer off now, doing some last minute packing and then I'll be in brum from 2:30 or thereabouts...

See ya!

-pj

Richmond Clements

I'll be there an hour or so after you...

Bolt-01

...and I'll not be able to meet anyone till tomorrow despite it being 15 minutes from my house!

Curses to the school for having the christmas fair tonight! (I've got to go as I'm on the PTA)

Bolt-01

Large48

Well I enjoyed Saturday there anyway and even managed to pick up some very very nice artwork as well as one of Wake's nice Dredd badges.

If you are thinking of going today do!

As long as the band aren't playing!!!!!!!

I must be getting old!!!!! hahahaha ;-)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

paulvonscott

Would have liked to have gone to it, but good to hear it was a geat show.