Main Menu

Sunday, bloody Sunday...

Started by Steamrunner, 26 October, 2008, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamrunner

Sunday morning (well, it still is, just...).  The board says that I'm browsing and there are "0 guests".  

I'm all on my tod...

So I presume that all you thrillsters out there are still recovering from your weekly dose of thrillpower (or from your subs copy of Tooth delivered on a Saturday :-)...  

... so what Sunday morning thrillpower withdrawal/hangover recovery cures do people recommend?

For me, I finished re-reading "Thrill-power Overload (30 Years of 2000AD)" again this morning (it's taken weeks) and now have yet another list of series I've forgotten and need to go back and read...

S.

Ace Garp 1969

I'm working through progs in the 860's and on as far as I have time for. There's some decent stuff here!

jakeblues69

I'm naked. Later, I'm going to go murder someone, while naked of course.
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

DavidXBrunt

I've just watched the episode of I'm Alan Partridge in which Alan complains about Sunday, Bloody Sunday.

House of Usher

Quote from: "DavidXBrunt"I've just watched the episode of I'm Alan Partridge in which Alan complains about Sunday, Bloody Sunday.
The song by U2?

For my Sunday I'm sitting around feeling poorly from the common cold and abdominal pain, and catching up on some marking. Some essays about Social Learning Theory and some others about social class and respectability in Pygmalion. If I wasn't marking I'd be planning a class on dyslexia and another on Attachment Theory. There are things I'd rather be doing, but marking and seeing that my students have actually listened to what I've told them and can demonstrate that they're thinking about what they're writing is one of the best bits of my job. What sucks is how long it takes to type a whole A4 side of feedback. I bet school teachers don't give that kind of feedback. Where would they find the time to do that for a class of 30? Teaching school is quite a different proposition from teaching adult ed.

At the moment I keep thinking about food, but because of the pain in my stomach I cannot decide if I'm hungry or not, so I'm going more by the clock than by my appetite.

There doesn't seem to be much on the telly. Little Dorrit appears to be starting tonight on BBC1, but it's 14 parts long, and I thought "sod that." I'm not a great fan on Dickens anyway.
STRIKE !!!