Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: King Trout on 01 October, 2009, 01:50:06 PM
My dentist is a very attractive young lady. ;D

Mine would be better suited to bricklaying.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

I once had an incredibly beautiful student dentist who I was, in those brief pain filled moments before having her pull out my shattered teeth which I had smashed on the Leadmill floor, I was quietly falling in love with. Imagining great passion and then a quieting of our relationship as we settled down to raise little uns.

My dreams were shattered when it became apparent from her conversation with her tutor that she didn't really know how to inject painkiller into a bloody mouth and actually managed to make the process of administering said pain killer more painful than actually having smashed three of my front teeth in (or out in fact).

Shame she was very nice.

Bouwel

QuoteNo, it's not part of a chain, if that is what Oasis

Now, I can't say what the rest of the chain are like but in the short time I was with my local Oasis dentist they:

• Repeatedly spelled my name wrong in letters
  • Tried to give me treatment I didn't need (Dentist just mumbled something inane when I asked why she was doing the same sequence of x-rays/tests again)
  • Over-charged me for the work I had done
  • The dentist (same one as above) took every opportunity to sell me Listerene mouth wash while I was sitting in the chair (the walls in the treatment suite were all plastered with product posters for the new range)
  • Cancelled three appointments in a row

As you can imagine I've since changed dentist (I couldn't at the time of the treatment as I had to complete the agreed course with Oasis due to my dental insurance company). Oh, and Oasis have since called me three times at home asking me if I'd like to come in for a check-up as they haven't seen me for a while (two years). This is despite me asking to be removed from the database and added to their do-not-call list.

But it's all sorted now with my wonderful new dentist. She's nice, bright, doesn't cause pain and, more importantly, has big boobs and leans in close quite often.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Mike Gloady

Just so you know guys, my situation has changed in the way we all expected it to.  I won't go into details beyond saying it was peaceful. 

If you know what I'm talking about already then thanks for your support but if you don't, then I don't want to drag the thread right back down to the gutter again (hence the somewhat cryptic nature of the post).  Rest assured your comments were welcomed by ALL concerned.

I've got some organising to do. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

Mike Gloady

Thanks TordelBack, thanks JohnnyStress.  Thanks everyone.  x

Dunk!

On a similar note to Colin's story I once had a beautiful young phlebotomist turn up to take my blood in the place of the usual nice, but more maternal lady.

My mind romance lasted only up to the point where it became very apparent she was crap at taking blood and reduced my arm to a ragged pin cushion with her efforts.

Reluctantly I decided that our relationship would have to just be mindless sex and not the marriage/kids deal first proposed by the initial sight of her. Ho hum.
"Trust we"

Dunk!

Sorry Mike, your post occured whilst i was typing my attempt at humour which now seems out of place. Sorry for your loss.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Mike Gloady

Don't be daft, swimini tulkas.  I like it.  Have a similar story, but I really think that failed phlebotany tales is the greatest new thread that'll probably never happen.  I'll put it this way, the bruise MET at the other side of my elbow and lasted for over two months.

worldshown

As a carer myself, my thoughts are with you Mike.

Banners

Take it easy, Mike.

Cheers,

M@

James Stacey

Apparently my Father in Law has decided to visit this weekend meaning I can't go to Sheffield for the ice hockey.  :(
There is nothing good about his visits usually. This just makes it worse.

uncle fester

Thoughts are with you Mike.

SuperSurfer

My thoughts are with you, Mike.
– Chris

The Legendary Shark

My heartfelt condolences to you and yours, Mike.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]