Main Menu

JUNE ART COMP - CHOPPER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 June, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james newell

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

james newell

thanks, Minkyboy, GOOO CHOPPPERRR!!!!

TordelBack

Has that ever been done before, the visor flash turning into the powerboard's (or similar)  'wake'? Because it is a superb detail.

Fungus

Wow, it's even original and that's a feat in itself. Magnificent!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Tordelback on 17 June, 2016, 11:32:47 PM
Has that ever been done before, the visor flash turning into the powerboard's (or similar)  'wake'? Because it is a superb detail.

Yeah that there is a stroke of genius.

Darren Stephens

That's something else, James.  :)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

CrazyFoxMachine

Two entries here from Brendan Meachem

maryanddavid

That second one by Brendan is a peach. James, yet again a great piece of design, and any entry that has Eisner text deserve votes!

TordelBack

That second Brendan Meacham piece is breathtakingly good. That is Chopper!

jannerboyuk

This comp goes from strength to strength, the diversity of styles is wonderful

mightybren

Brendan here :) finally registered on this forum! Thanks @CrazyFoxMachine for posting my entries!

Aw shucks :) thanks for the feedback folks! This was my first entry to a 2000ad art competition. I'll try and enter more regularly

CrazyFoxMachine

Alright chaps,

I'm going orf to the central-Somerset-mud-and-cider-carnival until at least afternoon Monday.

So continue to enter as usual but I will be unable to update Facebook and Tumblr til then!

Andy Lambert

Have a great time, CFM..! ;)

And welcome to the forum, Bren - hope you'll enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing more of your artwork! ;)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 22 June, 2016, 11:09:59 AM
Alright chaps,

I'm going orf to the central-Somerset-mud-and-cider-carnival until at least afternoon Monday.

So continue to enter as usual but I will be unable to update Facebook and Tumblr til then!

Damn I wish I was going to Glastonbury, I'm missing it this year in a way I haven't before. I was chatting to the little un about it this morning as seeing at least two cars being packed for the festival... in my admittly very middle class part of the world, such is the way of Glastonbury these days. I told him all about the exciting magic he'd see down there and promised to show him some stuff when we're back home tonight. I reckon I can get him on side and pester power on Mum will double!

Have a good 'un