Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Skullmo on 03 March, 2013, 04:20:24 PM
There are some really smashing pieces getting great scans. I love the Talbot and the Hickenton. I would love to have some Hicklenton so If anyone has any that is just making them unhappy to keep I would gladly pay them to take it to a new home!  :P

Until I can get a better scan I thought I would share this

Superb.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

malak brood

brilliant pages all.......

There should be a fan exhibition where we could gather and show off/share all our goodies....A Zarjaz spectacular for 2014 anyone???  :o

Skullmo

Quote from: malak brood on 04 March, 2013, 01:08:09 AM

There should be a fan exhibition where we could gather and show off/share all our goodies....A Zarjaz spectacular for 2014 anyone???  :o

That's a great idea! I'm sure Dale could fill it on his own!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Fatboydale

Quote from: Skullmo on 04 March, 2013, 02:00:36 AM
Quote from: malak brood on 04 March, 2013, 01:08:09 AM

That's a great idea! I'm sure Dale could fill it on his own!

Hardly got any artwork ....  ;) my ocd said that ..

Link Prime

Quote from: Skullmo on 03 March, 2013, 05:48:57 PM

I just fell in love with it when I saw it

I think we all have!
Very nice piece Jacob!

opaque

I love the quality of this work, got 16 of them :)
From you a few years ago I think it was Dale!

I think tracking down the references for my more recent pages will be a job for this weekend.

Fatboydale

Quote from: opaque on 05 March, 2013, 08:00:52 PM
I love the quality of this work, got 16 of them :)
From you a few years ago I think it was Dale!

I think tracking down the references for my more recent pages will be a job for this weekend.

Great page ..... i almost cry to see what i have sold over the years , i'm so glad these pages went to good homes 

opaque

:) These Devlin pages are the ones I wanted to get scanned the most as the prog and tpb don't do them justice.

Skullmo

Speaking of great art from Dale - this Simon Jacob was picked up from him. he still has more Simon Jacob. Buy it, it's lovely!

Skullmo

And if we want to get even more retro - check out this beauty! I need to get this scanned as the line work is amazing!

judda fett

David Pugh is very underated in my opinion. Lovely page.

Link Prime

Quote from: Skullmo on 06 March, 2013, 12:54:08 AM
Speaking of great art from Dale - this Simon Jacob was picked up from him. he still has more Simon Jacob. Buy it, it's lovely!

I've taken your advice and am awaiting delivery of a spiffing Armoured Gideon / Armoured Jerubaal painted piece from Dale as we speak!

Skullmo

Quote from: Link Prime on 06 March, 2013, 10:49:47 AM
Quote from: Skullmo on 06 March, 2013, 12:54:08 AM

I've taken your advice and am awaiting delivery of a spiffing Armoured Gideon / Armoured Jerubaal painted piece from Dale as we speak!

Great stuff! We musn't let it all sit in Dale's vast art cupboard. We have a duty to get it up on our walls!  :lol:

Link Prime

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 02 March, 2013, 05:32:30 PM
The man is a legend and far too modest to even realise it...

That he is Hippy, that he is.

In other 'I'll be living off rice for the next two weeks' news, I've just secured the purchase of one of my favourite 2000AD pages of all time; the 4th page of Cams 'VCs' from Prog 163 (the heart freezing moment where the Earthworm considers betraying Ringer and leaving him to the Geek's mercy!)  :)
Will post a pic as soon as it arrives!

ming

Quote from: Link Prime on 06 March, 2013, 11:44:56 AM
Quote from: hippynumber1 on 02 March, 2013, 05:32:30 PM
The man is a legend and far too modest to even realise it...

That he is Hippy, that he is.

In other 'I'll be living off rice for the next two weeks' news, I've just secured the purchase of one of my favourite 2000AD pages of all time; the 4th page of Cams 'VCs' from Prog 163 (the heart freezing moment where the Earthworm considers betraying Ringer and leaving him to the Geek's mercy!)  :)
Will post a pic as soon as it arrives!

Great stuff; really looking forward to seeing it.  Cam's VCs art is amazing - definitely worth a little rice-related sacrifice.

It's fantastic to see more people here picking up some art from Cam :)