Main Menu

Who is Michael Carroll going to KILL (in 2000 AD)

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 04 February, 2016, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Michael has said on the podcast that he's going to upset a lot of people this year and in Previews it says that in the Michael Carroll & Colin MacNeil strip The Grindstone Cowboys a tragedy awaits that will have major repercussions for Mega-City One!

Is he really gonna kill someone off and if so, who?

I'm gonna side with Hershey, purely for the reason that she's been alive too long and the death of the Chief Judge can sway the power either way, as someone else takes the position. They can be more stern or move to a more relaxed way of policing the streets. Obviously not too liberal :lol:

Colin YNWA

Well its the 40th Anniversary so its going to be big. How big is the question. Of course if it was going to be the biggest that would be... nah surely not... surely...

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Andy Lambert

vzzbux

Hershey, maybe DeMarco. Rico hasn't been in the prog enough to be significant enough to make impact waves (which is a good thing as his exploits are getting lost in the big meg).

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Spikes

No! Not Babs!

Vienna, maybe?? Then they can use the tagline 'Goodnight, Vienna'......

Professor Bear

Colin McNeil drawing it, so probably Beeny.  That'll be good for a few angry emails.

Link Prime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 04 February, 2016, 07:29:58 PM

Is he really gonna kill someone off and if so, who?

That guy in the flying bath from Prog 2000?

Buttonman

The Adventurer

Quote from: Scolaighe Ó'Bear on 04 February, 2016, 08:34:44 PM
Colin McNeil drawing it, so probably Beeny.  That'll be good for a few angry emails.

If by 'angry email' you mean burn down Tharg's Nerve Center, yes.

JayzusB.Christ

I really hope it's not Hershey.  Or Beeny for that matter; she's a potential Chief Judge (give it 25 years, you'll see).  Or Joyce; nice to see one of our own doing well in the big city. 

What's that other old dude in the strip again?  He'll do.  Joe something or other.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Quote from: The Adventurer on 04 February, 2016, 08:05:38 PM
Rico.

It isn't Rico (or Koburn).

From the Forbidden Planet preview of Meg 371; "Following the explosive finale to 'The Grindstone Cowboys' in 2000 AD, Rico and Koburn team up for 'Dust to Dust' by Michael Carroll and Henry Flint".

DrRocka

Never ever bloody anything ever

The Adventurer

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 04 February, 2016, 10:19:48 PM
I really hope it's not Hershey.  Or Beeny for that matter; she's a potential Chief Judge (give it 25 years, you'll see).

Chief Judge Beeny + Mega City 1 Mayor Dolman is my dream scenario.

Quote from: Link Prime on 04 February, 2016, 10:33:11 PM
Quote from: The Adventurer on 04 February, 2016, 08:05:38 PM
Rico.

It isn't Rico (or Koburn).

From the Forbidden Planet preview of Meg 371; "Following the explosive finale to 'The Grindstone Cowboys' in 2000 AD, Rico and Koburn team up for 'Dust to Dust' by Michael Carroll and Henry Flint".
Now THAT is a team up I can get behind.