Main Menu

Hivemind, Please Help!! - What are these two Dredd stories?

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 23 June, 2019, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

1) A father who only has three sons, with the last one being a mutant. The father only has a head, no body!!

2) Wagner's homage to 9/11, in which a block tower collapses.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Frank

1/ The Sons Of Katie Didd, by John Wagner & Staz Johnson, progs 1248-1249, Johnson's first Dredd strip.

2/ An Everyday Disaster, dated 18th September 2002, the late Jim Baikie's final Dredd strip.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Frank on 23 June, 2019, 12:52:15 PM

1/ The Sons Of Katie Didd, by John Wagner & Staz Johnson, progs 1248-1249, Johnson's first Dredd strip.

2/ An Everyday Disaster, dated 18th September 2002, the late Jim Baikie's final Dredd strip.

Wrong on the first one, but right for the second. I should have said that the father in the first story had survived the Atomic War, was using parts of his body to create three sons for himself (The first two being perfectly ordinary people, but the last being a mutant) and had only a head left (Meaning that he had no body, arms or legs).
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 23 June, 2019, 12:31:38 PM
1) A father who only has three sons, with the last one being a mutant. The father only has a head, no body!!

Midnite's Children, written by Alan Grant and art by Jim Baikie, Meg vol 01.01 - 01.05.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night