UNDT Quarter Finals Heat 1: Nikolai Dante vs Wulf Steinhammer

Started by Colin YNWA, 21 September, 2020, 06:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

UNDT Quarter Finals Heat 1: Nikolai Dante vs Wulf Steinhammer

It's the quarter-finals, it's a thrillpowered fight
Russian rebel hopes to match the challenge of his rival
And the last known viking darns his sock in the night
And they're watchin' us all with the eyeeee of the tiger (commander)

Nikolai Dante (Nikolai Dante) - more info

OR

Barky Grimbanger (Strontium Dog) -  more info

TO THE DEATH WINNER TAKES ALL... or gets a place in the semi-finals whatever. Leave the name of the character you like most in a reply to this thread and I'll count up and call the winner early in the morning Thursday 24th September.

'Rules' and what not, for what they are worth

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Greg M.

Let sanity prevail and vote Dante, people. I don't really think either of these guys is in the top 4 2000AD characters, but Dante surely has more of a claim than Wulf.

Magnetica

Wulf was probably the best side kick in 2000AD. His death was a massive shock which sent the Strontium Dog strip in a different direction, for a while anyway.

But he is a supporting character.

So my vote has to go to Dante.

Bolt-01

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

AlexF

Tough call, but I'll note that apart from that one time he went bald, Wulf only rocked the one hairstyle - Dante has managed to make two different looks works equally well, and if that doesn't say 'character' in comcis, then what does?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: AlexF on 21 September, 2020, 10:41:07 AM
Tough call, but I'll note that apart from that one time he went bald, Wulf only rocked the one hairstyle - Dante has managed to make two different looks works equally well, and if that doesn't say 'character' in comcis, then what does?

Arh but Wulf was rocking a hipster beard long before most hipsters were even born. So he has that going for him... or against him...

paddykafka

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

My inner ten year old compels me to vote for WULF, but it was close.

SBT

Tomwe

rogue69

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

abelardsnazz

Wulf was a great foil for Johnny, but as he's a leading man my vote has to go to Dante.