Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

True... true.

I highly recommend it. I've had fun playing with my mates and look forward to playing again.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

mogzilla

well I did start fable anniversary but its going back...freezes repeatedly even after a few minutes play the first time was the screen where you first spend xp points I'm surprised it lasted that long...tried all the tricks lionhead abd Microsoft suggested but no...frozed again!!!   grrrrr

I redownloaded the original instead and....

BLACK!!! forgot how good this was first person shooties with no refilling your health without a pack no "snap aiming" love to see some of the cod crowd cope with this.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

CheechFU

jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T0UOy03_IE
So far I helped a frog steal wifi from starbucks because why not

The Enigmatic Dr X

I've been working my through some old stuff that I never quite finished today. I've been feeling poorly, so just sat in front of the Xbox (and PC).

- Alien Breed (the remakes), ep 2.
- Binary Domain (but had to turn it off when the boys came in)

I also finished Killzone Mercenary on the Vita this morning. Good fun.
Lock up your spoons!

James Stacey

Just started playing ACIV:BF. After diminishing returns from the last 2 AC games, wow. Not far into it yet but it really reminds me of why I love these games. All the dull tutorial stuff and slog from 3 washed away and replaced with fun. Well played Ubisoft.

Dark Jimbo

I don't really play games by and large, but I recently found a cheap-as-chips download of Bullfrog's 1997 classic Dungeonkeeper for Windows 7 and XP. This (and a belated ten years later, the sequel) was the only PC game I have ever actually owned, and it thoroughly obsessed me for a few years during school. I can remember slaving over group shots of the various different monsters on sheets of A3 paper and reading the game manual under the table during lessons.

It's lost none of its charm, though the above may make it obvious that I have little to no objectivity. The pacing is absolutely spot on - there's always something to be doing so at no point do you find yourself bored or at a loose end; but at the same time you never feel overwhelmed by having so much to do that you can't keep track of it. It's still very funny, too.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dr Feeley Good

I'm starting black flag next , just on marvel lego at the moment...

Link Prime

My gaming was consumed by a heady mix of GTA, Zelda & Mario for the past few months, so only catching up on a few of last year's releases now.
Just finished Dead Space 3, and am relieved it ain't near as bad as some of the negative reviews made out.

I had expected an 'always on' co-op (with AI in place of a 2nd player, ala Resident Evil Zero, if you were playing solo), but pleasantly this isn't the case- the solo campaign is entirely your path to walk, and for a game of this ilk I wouldn't have it any other way.
A meaty 20ish hour game too, with plenty of side missions and weapon creation options.
I finished it in 3-4 days, including a 'quiet' weekend and quite enjoyed it.
I had thought the story finished by the end ([spoiler]macro threat stopped, and Isaac killed off[/spoiler]), but have heard the DLC takes place directly after the ending, [spoiler]with Isaac having seemingly survived, unscathed. Groan[/spoiler].
Not sure if I dig that to be honest, and I certainly raised an eyebrow at its 10 quid price tag (despite being almost a year old).
If I see it going cheap, I'll pick it up.

So yeah- Dead Space 4 in 2016 on PS4?

HOO-HAA

Dead Space. Good game but trying to navigate the control system using mouse & keys on PC proved too much.

Actually, I'm looking for a good point & click or RPG style spaceship horror type thing. Haven't been gaming for ages so even older titles would be good. Anyone got any suggestions?

mimikeke

I work at EA at the Dead Space location, we aren't working on a new DS4 right now.  But please don't quote me on that :p

jackstarr

Quote from: HOO-HAA on 11 February, 2014, 10:43:46 AM
Dead Space. Good game but trying to navigate the control system using mouse & keys on PC proved too much.

Actually, I'm looking for a good point & click or RPG style spaceship horror type thing. Haven't been gaming for ages so even older titles would be good. Anyone got any suggestions?
How long is "ages"?
The definitive 1st person RPG style spaceship horror is System Shock 2, if you've never played it - http://store.steampowered.com/app/238210/

QuoteI work at EA at the Dead Space location, we aren't working on a new DS4 right now.  But please don't quote me on that :p
Yeah, yeah - of course you're not ;)

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: CheechFU on 08 February, 2014, 09:52:36 PM
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk
jazzpunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T0UOy03_IE
So far I helped a frog steal wifi from starbucks because why not

Jazz Punk looks freaking amazing. Saw Felix's first play through but now I wanna fire up my long unused Steam account and give it a whirl!

Link Prime

Quote from: mimikeke on 11 February, 2014, 11:16:29 AM
I work at EA at the Dead Space location, we aren't working on a new DS4 right now.  But please don't quote me on that :p

Were sales that bad on Dead Space 3, Mimikeke?

HOO-HAA

Quote from: jackstarr on 11 February, 2014, 12:10:34 PM

How long is "ages"?
The definitive 1st person RPG style spaceship horror is System Shock 2, if you've never played it - http://store.steampowered.com/app/238210/

Actually, that looks great!

Anything else along those lines, only more modern? And more RPG, less FPS?

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: HOO-HAA on 11 February, 2014, 03:58:28 PM
Quote from: jackstarr on 11 February, 2014, 12:10:34 PM

How long is "ages"?

Actually, that looks great!

Anything else along those lines, only more modern? And more RPG, less FPS?

Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas?

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

And if you haven't played it, go for Dishonored. Can't recommend it highly enough. A bit RPG-lite but it makes up for that with oodles of atmosphere.

And you can possess people.
Lock up your spoons!