Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Indeed, a replica Lawgiver, plus Dredd badge and one with my name on it. Also as said there is a group making the outfit. I saw that the other day and just had to join it.

Skullmo

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 January, 2013, 12:18:54 AM
I don't want to wear some others sweat stained kit.

I think that will probably add to the value for some people

*shudder*
It's a joke. I was joking.

opaque

I would much rather spend money on original artwork rather than anything for the film. Especially when you think about how much it is going to cost.
Would you rather have some judges gloves from a background judge in the film or would you rather have a page of Halo Jones artwork?

Skullmo

I'd rather have them not cut off my gas because I could not afford the bill, and then have to put on the Judge glove and burn the page of Halo Jones just to keep warm.

Trout

Holy fuck! It went for £1,800! Own up. Did anyone here get it?

Foolishly, I told my wife what happened and now she's looking at the Halo Jones page on our living room wall and describing it as "two Mulberry handbags".

opaque

I am amazed at that. It's probably worth it compared to some artwork out there, but that's a big price.
If you matched out these recent prices to the pages some of us own we could all say we are much richer now!

Now I just need that Robohunter page to sell for £250 and I'll be theoretically even better off ;)

ming

I doubt anyone here would be silly enough to pay that much.  I expect it's gone to a US-based Alan Moore fan with deep pockets and a tenuous grasp on reality.

Holy crap - £1,800...  :o

opaque

Quote from: Supermarine Troutfire on 08 January, 2013, 08:08:03 PM
Foolishly, I told my wife what happened and now she's looking at the Halo Jones page on our living room wall and describing it as "two Mulberry handbags".

My girlfriend said the same thing when I told her about my collection generally. I'm not sure I should tell her about these pieces!

hippynumber1

£1,800 is just silly.  Obviously two bidders wanted it VERY much.  I was going to bid a little higher than I would normally but that left me way behind...

Skullmo

. . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . :|

That's a lot of money

Spikes

Own up. Did anyone here get it?

Thank Guys, its a lovely page and im the proud new owner. Cant wait for it to arrive....

Heh, only kidding. Flippin eck, id have never thought the price would have gotten that high. Fair-ish reflection, or e-bay silliness/collector madness? A very nice and early Halo page, though.

Spikes

Double post!

and a lot of Lego..  ;)

J3D1

Good Gravy!
I could do with that kind of scrilla round about now.

Trout

Quote from: Judge Jack on 08 January, 2013, 11:02:05 PM
Double post!

and a lot of Lego..  ;)

I'm resisting the Lego. Most of my possessions are in boxes, ready for a house move next month, and I definitely do not need more stuff.

Maybe after we've moved.  ;)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: J3D1 on 09 January, 2013, 10:26:38 AM
Good Gravy!

As I'm currently reading Jack Kirby's 'Kamandi' its great to see the phrase 'Good Gravy' used in the 'real' world...

... no sorry nowt to do with the topic I know...