Main Menu

FFT - What if? Tie 7 - Revere vs Hewligan’s Haircut

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 September, 2022, 06:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

Funt Solo

Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 22 September, 2022, 08:30:33 AM
Revere. Hewligan's Haircut is an annoying pain in the arse and one of the worst things the prog has ever printed.

SBT

Hewligan's Haircut. Revere is an annoying pain in the arse and one of the worst things the prog has ever printed.

FTFY.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo on 22 September, 2022, 06:48:29 PM
Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 22 September, 2022, 08:30:33 AM
Revere. Hewligan's Haircut is an annoying pain in the arse and one of the worst things the prog has ever printed.

SBT

Hewligan's Haircut. Revere is an annoying pain in the arse and one of the worst things the prog has ever printed.

FTFY.

Two hot takes right there!

Colin YNWA

There a clear winner so far here, but both these thrills deserve so much praise for blasting into the Prog and really stiring things up by sheer force of imagination. You have a day to praise their surreal delights.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

I mean not even close. Revere chews some glass, takes a leap and grabs some scissors to chop some hair. Hewligan's Haircut was a glorious splash of unleashed colour and mindbending fun in a Prog that was starting to stretch

Revere

Is so much more and richly deserves this comfortable victory.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I loved Hewligan. I have an old collected edition with a hole in the front cover where his hair is (it's meant to be there!)
Lock up your spoons!