Main Menu

Prog 2112 - Assault and Battery

Started by Tjm86, 28 December, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Tiernan's art is always joy to look at.  :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

robprosser

Still not received my sub copy. Am I the only one?

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: robprosser on 04 January, 2019, 07:27:27 PM
Still not received my sub copy. Am I the only one?

Subbers should actually get it in the post tomorrow, as some of us received it through the post a week earlier than normal.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

robprosser

Cheers! I thought I was being neglected.

Leigh S

Is it though - prog is dated wed 2nd Jan?

Colin YNWA

Yeah I think Leigh's right. It is available now in the online store so think it will have been out in the shops this Wednesday (2nd Jan). I'm expecting 2113 thins weekend?

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: robprosser on 04 January, 2019, 09:11:07 PM
Cheers! I thought I was being neglected.

Since Prog #2113 has just popped through the post, I'mmow no longer sure what's going on with the subs. I thought there was traditionally a three week break instead of just the two for us subbers?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Southstreeter

2113 has just arrived, on schedule - dated 9 Jan (ie next Weds).

Tjm86

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 05 January, 2019, 01:00:57 PM
I thought there was traditionally a three week break instead of just the two for us subbers?

Aye, I was a bit thrown by the turn up this morning.  I thought last week's prog was an early bird from a pre-Christmas print run since we've had similar before but we'd have a longer wait for the next prog.

Curiouser and curiouser.

robprosser

Seriously confused now as 2112 turned up with me yesterday but a load of subscribers have clearly received 2113.