Main Menu

I'm very pissed off....

Started by Buddy, 09 March, 2003, 06:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

esoteric ed

Sorry to hear that Uncle, a pet dying can be very upsetting, I know a girl who recently lost her dog to cancer of the jaw, she was devistated.

Sad news, sorry bud.

Ed

Devons Daddy

sorry to hear that.
i completley understand the feeling.the sense of loss is very strong.
passed on peacefully i hope.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

McNulty

Bolt-01

Sorry to hear hat Uncle.

Pets are a major part of a family. We spent ?250 + last week on our dog to treat Haemorraging Gastro-entoritis. Left the poor mutt with a suspected ulcer.

I hope the loss was not unexpected.

rotts

Trout

Deepest sympathies from another cat lover.

I don't know what I'll do when it finally happens to my two cats.

- Trout

Richmond Clements

Really sorry. My cat died when she was seventeen years old. It's really like loosing a family member after that amount of time.
A guy I work with is, at the moment, basically waiting for his dog to die (it's old and very ill). Not a nice thing.

Buddy

I took him to the vet on Thursday afternoon because he was out of sorts.. After a blood test the vet said he had kidney failure probably caused by accidental poisioning. It seem he just ate some rat poison or something.

He was kept in over night in the hope that the poison would go through his system, but it looks like he ingested too much and died in his sleep.

To make matters worse my girlfriend (the one who thiks my comic collecting is a waste of time) is blaming me or not bringing him to the vet earlier, even though I didn't know there was anything wrong with him!!!!

Bitch. I think it's time to review this relationship.

Malchidiel

"Bitch. I think it's time to review this relationship."

Or you could pour some rat poison on her cereal.

P.S. Sorry about your little kitty.

Trout

"review this relationship"

Get the comics into storage first.
Seriously.

- Trout

Misanthrope

Deepest sympathies, bud. My cat means the world to me. Had a nightmare once she was run over by a truck, couldn't sleep for days
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Queen Firey-Bou

Uncle,

Big hugs & TLC's. very sorry man. don't do nothing hasty, don't be bitter, but at a time of cat loss one needs hugs & sweetness, not blame & bullshit. I would start reviewing things...later after the black cloud has passed a little...

Buddy

'Get the comics into storage first.'

The arrangements are underway...

mongor2003

Shit man, it never rains but it pours.

JayzusB.Christ

Sorry to hear it. Strangely, mine died the Saturday before last too (it lived with my folks, though, so I didn't see it that much before it died). Believe me, I know it's rough to see the little guys pass away.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"