2000 AD > News

Help Sandra Ezquerra get this piece of artwork back

(1/7) > >>

rogue69:
Can anyone help Sandra Ezquerra get this piece of artwork back, as it is the first Judge Dredd story of his
 ever printed in 2000AD it was stolen along time ago but they have found who has this but he is not interested in returning to her even though they have offered him a generous reward for it's return.
If anyone has any ideas or can help Sandra Ezquerra get this back please contact her via Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/King.Carlos.Ezquerra

Richmond Clements:
She knows who has it, it's just that the person who has it, who is clearly some kind of horrible twat, will not give it back.

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 27 April, 2022, 03:53:26 PM ---She knows who has it, it's just that the person who has it, who is clearly some kind of horrible twat, will not give it back.

--- End quote ---

Worse than that, won't even sell it back having been offered money for something they know they have no legal right to own.

Richard:
They might have a legal right to own it though. If they didn't know it was stolen, and paid a fair price for it, it is legally theirs (if they bought it in England and Wales anyway).

Morally, they should give or sell it back. But there's no way to make them.

NapalmKev:

--- Quote from: Richard on 27 April, 2022, 04:47:58 PM ---They might have a legal right to own it though. If they didn't know it was stolen, and paid a fair price for it,

--- End quote ---

I don’t see that at all.

As I understand it: The item remains stolen goods regardless of any good faith on the part of any eventual buyer(s). If this were a famous piece of art it would have been seized as soon as the truth became apparent.

I could be wrong and stand ready to be corrected.

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version