Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

Amazing. I was always told it was Trex lard. Seemed plausible as Trex just sounds more futuristic in a 50's atom age sorta way. When did they switch to Pura? And was it an eco-friendly PR exercise?

Dounreay

This is deeply worrying. Only today I was at the shops and saw numerous blocks of this 'lard' freely available to any unscrupulous type with money to pay for it.

Who knows how much lard was left behind in the former Soviet Union states?

The UN weapons inspectors in Iraq should focus on grocers shops immediately!

Fact: Spectacles never stop working, no matter how much you use them.

karne

The phrases "Good as gold" and "Worth their weight in gold" were originally used as insults because gold is not actually a rare metal at all. Jewellers made up the story that it was so that they could charge more for it.

Capt.Zeep

Absolutely! What do you think was originally in those empty warheads?

I must say though that in my experience spectacles tend to stop working when sucked up by the grass collector of a ride-on lawnmower.

Smiley

Alarming new evidence. Tanks could be coated with the stuff to negate DU bullets.http://www.texmex.net/Graphics/lard.gif">

karne

He, he. Do they do a low fat version of that called "Armour Lite" Smiley?

Smiley

karne

Electricity is created in factories by rubbing huge balloons against equally large jumpers.

almighty mat

++This is deeply worrying. Only today I was at the shops and saw numerous blocks of this 'lard' freely available to any unscrupulous type with money to pay for it.

Who knows how much lard was left behind in the former Soviet Union states?

The UN weapons inspectors in Iraq should focus on grocers shops immediately!++

Lard bombs don't sound half as silly as being able to wipe out a city by banging together 2 little bits of metal.

Would the damage be done by the lard exploding, or by people slipping on it banana peel style?

mat

karne

Walt Disney originally conceived Mickey Mouse as a gangsta pimp.

almighty mat

Always thought Minnie dressed like a ho.

mat

The Enigmatic Dr X

The highest possible break in a frame of snooker is not 147, but is 155 (free ball, black, then a clerance).
Lock up your spoons!

Malchidiel

Your right leg has more hair on it than your left one.

Not that I'd know of course, mine are silky-wilky smooooth.

Dounreay

Well I'll be , it IS a fact.

Fact: putting little numbered tags on all your leg hair takes ages.

karne

There is enough electricity in an aardvark to power the city of London and it's surrounding boroughs for over twenty years.