Main Menu

2000AD Server?

Started by Snuffers, 01 May, 2013, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Cool beans, joined up :)

Don't have much in the way of PC MP games because I'm reasonably new to Steam after being a console guy for the last few years, but should wind up with something I can join in with at some point.

Zappanalé

Any TF2 players around? That's my main game, but I have various versions of CS as well.

Snuffers

Quote from: Zappanalé on 11 May, 2013, 02:41:30 PM
Any TF2 players around? That's my main game, but I have various versions of CS as well.
Yes! I am TF2 player.
Do you have Gmod?
@NigelSnufkin

Rog69

I have TF2 and CSS, I don't play them that often so I'd probably be a bit rusty but I'd be happy to provide an easy target for everyone else.

How about the Left4Dead games, anyone else play them?

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

I have finally managed to join the Steam group (Valve don't exactly makes things easy).

Sod's Law being what it is, people seem to want to play Counter Strike or Team Fortress but not Day of Defeat.

Still, as a certified team player, if you get going on those games I would be happy to jump in and let you shoot me.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I have none of them  :-[
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Wait! I have Team Fortress 2 but have never installed it. It must have come with a Half LIfe?
Lock up your spoons!

Rog69

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 17 May, 2013, 08:18:00 PM
Wait! I have Team Fortress 2 but have never installed it. It must have come with a Half LIfe?

It was originally bundled as part of the orange box package with Half Life 2 but it went free to play a while back.

There is a list of other games that are free on Steam here- http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851573

Cactus

I've recently been introduced to Front Line Tactics which is rather good if you enjoy contemporary turn-based skirmish combat. It's free to play and although you can pay real money to upgrade your units it's not necessary - I think everything can be unlocked through playing the game if you're patient.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Keef Monkey

I adore L4D, but only own them on 360. Saying that, I think they're pretty affordable on Steam so if there was going to be a session I could grab them.