Main Menu

Time for a pint. Anyone for a Feb McShed?

Started by Tiplodocus, 27 January, 2006, 06:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Yep. And, at the request of The Satanist, I would like to make it clear that Tribal Memories is shit.
Lock up your spoons!

Dudley

The misguided fools couldn't be deterred from their wrong, Wrong, WRONG opinions.

Good to see Tips, X, Satanist (whose mohican is TERRIFYING), GRennie and the chap who was responsible for every Scottish comic ever.

Tiplodocus

That's John McShane of AKA Comics.  He got most of my back progs when I was a pauper student.  I found out we had an acquaintence in common, the utterly delectable comedienne Fran Healy.

Improbably it also turns out that GRENNIE went to school with a good mate of mine (and his utterly delectable sister - Musselman's Law is true).  In fact, this chap gave me his Issue 1 and 3 of 2000AD because he knew I was such a fan and had lost mine.  I bet he'd never have guessed that on e of his schoolmates was now one of the key writers...  

I enjoyed myself quite a lot which probably means I was a crashing bore to the rest of you.

So apologies for that but it was nice to meet up.

We should do it again some time.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

I, Cosh

Gents,

despite being an interloper, I would have liked to pop in for at least a pint. Ironically, certain outside influences meant I spent the whole day in Edinburgh.

Would have liked the opportunity to ply GRennie with Drambuie until he revealed the truth about Brand...

Pete
We never really die.

Carlsborg Expert

What was that Futurequake address for budding writers/artists; Generally?

Satanist

I had a great time and judging by my hangover the next day and lack of memory of the journey home I was utterly pished. So apologies if I was rude and/or annoying.

PS. Thankyou Dr X, we both know we're right.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?