Main Menu

Oblivion Xbox 360

Started by petesbeats, 25 April, 2006, 01:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petesbeats

Anyone playing this baby.  Absolutely massive game.  Really enjoying the fact that ive been playing it for quite a lot of hours now and still havent touched the main quest.  Anyone?

Devons Daddy

word is this is the longest and deepest game ever released for the console market.

high grades from all reviews i have read and people whom i know have it.
could be a stealth 3rd gen console seller.

though i have not got a 360.i have no intention of upgrading till i see all three concoles on the market for the decsion.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Artificial Idiot

Really, if the modding tools are anywhere near as good as they were for Morrowind, then PC is the *only* way to play this...

Either way, I want it. I'd bite peoples hands off for either version... Assuming I had a PC capable of playing it or an Xbox 360, that is.

petesbeats

Aint got a Pc good enough to play on at home and the 360 version looks the dogs anyway.

Something Fishy

yeah, it's brilliant. stunning.

Gothmog

Got it for the PC.  It's a bit of a system killer so mine doesn't look as pretty as the 360 version but it's still stunning.

I loved Morrowind but it always seemed to feel strangely souless in a way I couldn't quite put my finger on.  Oblivion has a much better emotional connection to the NPCs (I'm playing as a Kahjit and I'm still feeling a bit guilty for doing a quest where you trick a Khajit village into thinking the world is ending).

On the PC it is fairly obivious that it was designed primarily with the 360 in mind and Bethesda don't appear to have impressed the PC community by going the Xbox live route and charging to download their official mods.

Keef Monkey

It got 10/10 in official 360 mag and my mate who was one of the games testers says it's the best thing he's ever played, so I'm tempted to try it. I don't have any RPG experience though, how easy would it be to get into for a first timer?