Main Menu

The odd things you enjoy

Started by zombemybabynow, 22 April, 2010, 05:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: staticgirl on 26 April, 2010, 04:53:23 PM
Talking to bees.

I genuinely thought I was the only person (excepting apiarists) who did this ...!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Satanist

Sniffing new paper goods.

Oh I like that, especially new game manuals.

I LOVE building flat packs, I dont care what they are I like to build them. I built 5 at the weekend and it was pure bliss!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

M.I.K.

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 26 April, 2010, 04:58:20 PM
Talking to bees.

I genuinely thought I was the only person (excepting apiarists) who did this ...!

Nope. I do that too and also talk to pretty much anything else that's alive and moving, but in the case of bees it's usually not much more than "Sod off away from me, bee!".

Christov

The warmth of paper fresh out the printer.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Pealing labels and price tags off.

Sniffing new paper goods.

Ya, that too.

Noisybast

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 23 April, 2010, 05:17:59 PM
Solitude.

Oh sweet Jesus, yes. Not that I ever get it, mind.
I'm off work this week, so I'll be getting a few hours a day to myself. Bliss.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

vzzbux

Peeling labels of beer bottles when I am slowly getting plastered then blowing down the neck of said bottles. Annoys the fuck out of people.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Peter Wolf

I used to enjoy tearing cardboard beer mats into lots and lots of tiny bits.

I dont know if its odd but i like wearing as few clothes as possible.I dont mean Natureism as i dont go that far as thats not my thing but i think its a leftover from spending time in or living in warmer climates than the UK.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

mogzilla

roger's posts.
the smell of creosote.
cold kippers out the tin.

Hoagy

Knowing my thumb is the perfect size and shape to clean a teaspoon with one hand. Aiding the transition between tea and coffee the most ergonomically.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

ThryllSeekyr

Knowing I don't have wake up early to go to work tomorrow. ( For the Time Being!)

Sitting on the beach late on a hot summer nights, catching the cool sea breezes,  listening to the waves crash agianst the cliffs, usalley on nights when everything is pitch black as the no moon.

Something I haven't done in five years.

Most admittedly, thats not very odd.

Thats all for the time being.

Rog69

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 26 April, 2010, 04:58:20 PM
Talking to bees.

Cheers

Jim

I sometimes feed honey bees when I find one that's got a bit overtired from banging into my windows if it gets stuck the my house. We used to keep bees when I was a kid and an old bee keeper showed me how you can mix up some sugar and water in a saucer to give them a refuelling before sending them on their way.

HdE

Laying out comics pages.

Sod the pencils, inks and colours. I actually find sketching panels and arranging them on a sheet of paper very relaxing.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

the shutdown man

Lying there half-awake in bed thinking "Shit, I have to get up for work soon," and then realising it's a Saturday.

Going to the cinema and getting fresh popcorn straight out of the popper.

Hearing a song you like, thinking "hmmm, I must get that" and then finding out you already have it buried deep down in your iPod/Zen.

Walking/stumbling home after a party on a summer night when the sun is just starting to come up, and you're the only person around.

I suppose they're not too odd either, but hey, I like them....
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

ThryllSeekyr

Love those rice rolls wrapped in seaweed paper called nori. Just recently, I brought some on a rare shopping trip. Though, I neglected to buy rice or any other suitable filling and now I'm not sure how I should prepare them. I tried eating one raw, it's not as appetising, and it looks like green coloured paper.

That should be odd enough.