Main Menu

Judge Death will be in new 6" action figure line!

Started by shockertoys, 30 June, 2006, 11:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

critter

Due to circumstances beyond our control, 2000ad will no longer be included in our Indie Spotlight range. Sorry to be to tider of bad news

Dude its a shame it fell through. See I live in the States and I'd have love to pick up a Judge Death at Spencers.

critter

ukdane

Heh!
Now, about those Lego figures at the art exhibition ......

I want-ee buy-eee!
Cheers

-Daney

Woolly

I suppose this would be a good time for me to say that i thought the ShockerToys stuff looks a bit... well, shit!

And while im at it, the Re:Action figures were shit too. All of 'em!

Give me a McFarlane-esq figurine over an 'action' figure any day of the week. Its not like im going to fuckin *play* with them!

Mikey

"not like im going to fuckin *play* with them!"

Why in God's name not?!

I've had literally minutes of fun with my Dredd encasing my Death in Boing,borrowed from Anderson,natch.

Although,the medieval Spawn sitting beside me does look mighty fine...

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Kambei

This is why I make my own figures. I can make them in the scale I want and make the characters I want

Misanthrope

"This is why I make my own figures. I can make them in the scale I want and make the characters I want"

If you don't mind me asking, what base figures do you use? I've done a couple of customs using the marvel legends line.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Kambei

I use mainly 3 & 3/4 inch figures in the main to fit in with the rest of my custom collection. GI Joe, Star Wars, Superhero Showdown, CORPS!, Chap Mei. Basically whatever suits a particular custom. A rotary sander works wonders.

Have a look at:

http://www.rumburak.cz/INSHOP/pictures/GCM325027R.jpg

in the 2000AD folder. Send me an email if you want the recipes.

shockertoys

Great customs. We make a blank 3 1/4 inch figure that people use, we have had a few 2000ad customs made.

Kambei